How to get yourself banned
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Less than a week after joining the klr650.net forum I managed to get banned. How is that possible you say? I simply tried to get a group buy going for seat concepts seat like I did here a while back. The owner, Glenn, was not amused and gave a snotty response about my newb status. Seat concepts is one of their current sponsors which I did not know at the time. No hard feelings on my part, I will just create a different name with a different email acct. If they knew me they would understand that my intentions were good but the next day I was banned. No email or warning, just no longer able to sign in and my e-mail is no longer in their system for password recovery. Moral of the story, think twice before trying to help a group out? Idk. Maybe there is one but I can't think of it. They have so many rules over there it makes me appreciate this forum even more.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Ahhh... so this is his typical douche move? To each his own i guess but i'd think he'd have better ways to use his time. If I am able to return to the site I will but it's not gonna be easy. I'm a member of the .com site so I will spend my time there. It's a shame that the most used klr site is run by this guy.

I'm glad you like the seat concepts seat. I too am a fan and wanted one for the klr but that will be for another day.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

There's a DR650 forum that's the same way. It's hardly worth making a post for fear of getting flamed or banned.

Jb
    2018 Triumph Street Twin..............2016 CB500F
    2014 XT250 ..................................2008 H-D Softail Deluxe
    2008 SV 650..................................2007 DR 650..

This forum truly is great, we are free to discuss anything that might help out a fellow TW owner! We are lucky!!!

You've got a friend in the Bracket Business! Hidden Content

Get your TW200 Parts at ProCycle! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrbracket View Post
    This forum truly is great, we are free to discuss anything that might help out a fellow TW owner! We are lucky!!!
    Man,that must be a b-stard site,never heard a cross word from Mr. Crawler....actions or otherwise!.Glad I'm here!.

I've had a few bumps myself on that site. There are however some very good members who like on this site are helpfull. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStateCrawler View Post
    Less than a week after joining the klr650.net forum I managed to get banned. How is that possible you say? I simply tried to get a group buy going for seat concepts seat like I did here a while back. The owner, Glenn, was not amused and gave a snotty response about my newb status. Seat concepts is one of their current sponsors which I did not know at the time. No hard feelings on my part, I will just create a different name with a different email acct. If they knew me they would understand that my intentions were good but the next day I was banned. No email or warning, just no longer able to sign in and my e-mail is no longer in their system for password recovery. Moral of the story, think twice before trying to help a group out? Idk. Maybe there is one but I can't think of it. They have so many rules over there it makes me appreciate this forum even more.

Glenn must be short

Glenn must be a typical KLR owner. LOL jk - I couldn't help myself ;D
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by kj7687 View Post
    Glenn must be a typical KLR owner. LOL jk - I couldn't help myself ;D
    "Dang" Just when I was starting to like you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links