Auburn, Calif Fast Fridays
Close

Auburn, Calif Fast Fridays

We usually go to Fast Fridays a few times each year. OMG what a hoot.

Fast Fridays Motorcycle Speedway Auburn, CA

Last night was a real exception...

Probably had about 5000 folks there, it was packed.

A gal with a beautiful voice started singing our National Anthem.... There was no knee taking, everyone faced the flag, took off their hats and listened, then she stopped singing the last stanza.. AND the crowd finished the song. The sound of our voices was shaking the ground.... Just beautiful.... It makes one feel that their is hope in our country despite the flag/country haters.

For your viewing entertainment here is 7+min of carnage... Think this was 2011 accumulation of disruption.... And no one left in an ambulance despite some pretty spectacular crashes.

Jim
    Hidden Content 2003 Tw200, 2014 BWS 150, 1969 VW Beetle Baja, 1972 Super Beetle and a 1987 Suzuki Samurai.

So Jim, you mean none of the competitors knelt down on the track during the National Anthem to protest against the police being able to arrest those who break our laws?

Sounds like a great Friday evening.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

That reminds me of my days many moons ago racing MotoX here as a rubberized kid. When a rider crashed in front of you you just used him and his bike for extra traction. The ones losing it right off the line have no business even being in those races IMO. Funny stuff for sure.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Many think California is a land of nothing but liberal freaks and weirdos. But that's not the case. LA and SF, sure. But the rest of this state are hard working, freedom loving individuals. How we keep letting crooked politicians be reelected, I don't know, but sooner or later, we will stand up for what the flag stands for, not just stand up for the flag.
    God Bless America!
    The bear slayer!

Quote Originally Posted by Ski Pro 3 View Post
    Many think California is a land of nothing but liberal freaks and weirdos. But that's not the case. LA and SF, sure. But the rest of this state are hard working, freedom loving individuals. How we keep letting crooked politicians be reelected, I don't know, but sooner or later, we will stand up for what the flag stands for, not just stand up for the flag.
    God Bless America!
    Same as here in NY and most of the other liberal Blue states. Highly populated metro areas where the majority of voters live and walk around clueless to what the rest of their statesman think and feel. In small groups we tend to follow our conscience but in large herds we develop a herd mentality and follow the leaders to slaughter.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Sponosred Links