Let's help out one of our friends - Mr. Gizmow
Close

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree911Likes

Thread: Let's help out one of our friends - Mr. Gizmow

Exclamation Let's help out one of our friends - Mr. Gizmow

Please join me in prayer for our dear brother Gerry. He has evacuated town, but doesn't know if his home will be there when he can come back. He said it was a bit scary getting out of town with fire on both sides of the road. A Personal Message to him or a post here of encouragement and support might be appreciated.

Dear Lord Jesus,
    Please be with Gerry and Sashka, protect them, encourage them and be with them through this. Amen.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/evacuatio...171906424.html

You can donate to help them here: https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...-for-mr-gizmow
    Last edited by littletommy; 11-14-2018 at 08:52 AM.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Another fire, The Camp Fire, started 6.30am near the city of Paradise, Calif. The city that our Gerry lives in. I'm sure he has been evacuated. I've heard 1000 homes have been destroyed. The wind is blowing so hard they can't fight it. The entire city of Paradise has been evacuated. High winds predicted for tonight and tomorrow. This is going to be very bad! We are praying for you Gerry. If you read this Gerry, your welcome to over winter here. Dirts a Flyen SanDue
    admiral, Ken, littletommy and 7 others like this.

Thoughts and prayers!!!

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
    Ken, littletommy, SanDue and 1 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Tommy, I knew that Gerry and the entire community of Paradise had been evacuated. Have been trying to contact him all day. It is great to hear he is ok. Homes can be replaced. There is only one Gerry, Mr. Gizzmo.
    admiral, Ken, littletommy and 4 others like this.

Oh crap!
    littletommy and SanDue like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Just found this on FB. Hopefully Gerry has made it out safe. Now just pray that his house is ok. Things can be replaced lives not so much. Will keep an eye on this thread for updates.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Here's hoping and praying that Gerry, his family, his friends, his pets and his home are safe.

I just read that AP is reporting according to a Cal Fire Captain, Paradise is pretty much distroyed. It has been burning at the rate of 80 acres per minute. Many people have not been accounted for. This is a very devastating fire.
    littletommy and SanDue like this.

i wrote him this am, glad to hear at least they are safe. so scary.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SanDue likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links