True Love or just Social Darwinism?
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Mommy, how come we only get to visit daddy in jail?"

"YouTube".

http://now.msn.com/biker-marriage-pr...own-la-highway

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

That's original!
    Hidden Content

2005 TW200 (SOLD)
    2013 DR650

You L.A. types may recognize that as the eastbound Interstate 10 at roughly the Barranca Ave. offramp, the exact point where everyone is trying to build speed for Kellogg Hill.

Regardless of how you feel about such things, it took some 'nads. On any given day that could just as easily have resulted in about 400 little piles of grease and plastic and no one would have even looked back.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I guess those hipster bicyclists aren't the only ones doing the "Critical Mass" thing!
    2011 TW200 - Sold - after 9700 miles and 1,000,000 smiles. So long Tee Dub!
    2012 KLR650
    - Sold
    2013 Tiger Explorer XC
    2014 CB500X - RRP L3

I predict there will be at least 3 copycat proposals within the next week. The California legislature will call a special emergency session to deal with this "growing global issue" and pass 27 new laws aimed at curtailing it. They will appoint a special committee of folks who've never even owned a minibike to make the determination as to whether society really "needs" sportbikes. With luck they'll grudgingly determine that TW's and anything under 250cc's are ok for private ownership for "sporting purposes" Anything larger will wisely be reserved solely for use by trained military and law enforcement personel.

By next week the novelty will have worn off, the copycats will have ceased and we'll be left with 27 new laws and a moped.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lizrdbrth View Post
    I predict there will be at least 3 copycat proposals within the next week. The California legislature will call a special emergency session to deal with this "growing global issue" and pass 27 new laws aimed at curtailing it. They will appoint a special committee of folks who've never even owned a minibike to make the determination as to whether society really "needs" sportbikes. With luck they'll grudgingly determine that TW's and anything under 250cc's are ok for private ownership for "sporting purposes" Anything larger will wisely be reserved solely for use by trained military and law enforcement personel.

By next week the novelty will have worn off, the copycats will have ceased and we'll be left with 27 new laws and a moped.

Lol funny comment there Lizrd (but practically true...which is what makes it funny in a sick way lol). As for the video/proposal...I must say I don't think that ever in my life have I been more NEUTRAL with regard to my feelings or stance on a matter. I just can't decide what I really think about this one ;D
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

That whole spew is identical with what they are trying to with guns right now. Of course in the name of our own safety!

At least she knows what she is getting into.

How'd he do the pink burnout?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links