Motorcycles & Mud=A long day
Close

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Gerry

Thread: Motorcycles & Mud=A long day

Motorcycles & Mud=A long day

Stumbled upon this while taking a lunch break from garage to shop conversion. Generally to busy to frolic, but this got my attention and kept it for one hour and 15 minutes. Great video, in the moment sound and narration. And to think, a couple of days ago i was giving some thought to buying a 2012 Ural Patrol. Silly me. Take care and enjoy
    Purple, elime, Xracer and 3 others like this.
    Take care my Friend.........

Hi Gerry

Finally got time to watch this - think I'll stick to the smaller bikes - cheers Gerry ............
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I can't watch the video but mud is like the Anti Christ for motorcycles. I've had my TW stuck in mud up past the foot pegs and had to walk home and enlist 2 buddies to help me get it unstuck. Once the tire treads get filled with sticky mud you then have a slick that is useless. On my Kubota sub compact lawn tractor I have two set of wheels and different tires, one with deep lugs and one with turf tires. I still have the lugs on here because sections of my lawn are just mud and even with 4 wheel drive the turf ties would be useless just like they are in the winter when they fill up with snow and ice.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Sponosred Links