Where do you stand on Global Warming? - Page 3
Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Where do you stand on Global Warming?

"The only fix I can possibly see in the immediate future is to reduce the world population by about 75% in one quick catastrophe"
    I like that idea... but think it will weaken the economy
    NY and surrounding states are suffering from a small pandemic of Measles (of all the old timey diseases to be brought back!) caused by a small, cloistered minority that interacts with the general public enough to spread the virus and enough people who believe vaccinations cause Autism, other problems or even worse 'go against the teachings of their god(s)'. Air travel makes the possibility of a globe wide, drug resistant pandemic all too real.
    Guess we'll have to wait and see the insects inherit the earth... Ready the escape TW's!
    grewen, Apolloha and Hoot Gibson like this.
    It's never too late to be assimilated...

Global warming is caused by the sun! Period. You may have to think about that a minute. Hahaha!
    2017 Apollo 250
    2018 Yamaha TW200
    1978 Suzuki DR370

Thats why I try to reflect as much sunlight back into space as possible.aluminum foil.jpg
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Woman View Post
    Microwave transmissions.....think about it. Microwaves speed up liquids on a particle level and we beam them from satellites to towers etc. Microwaving the atmosphere..... if you think it's bad now wait till 5G technology increases the signal strength far beyond dangerous levels.

And it is being or may have now been written into law that they cannot legally be stopped without huge financial penalties to the government regardless of any potential known harmful side effects.
    microwave technology is basicaly dead. cell service is not based on microwave
    Hoot Gibson and jtstdub like this.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    The globe has been warming for 10'000 yrs. If we are speeding it up, shame on us. We are but an experiment in nature. If she gets tired of us and kicks us off, it will go back to the insects and start over.
    Correct you are Plumb but you can add a few more zeros to the 10,000 yrs. This globe has gone through temperature ups and downs since the very beginning and long before man ever began walking upright. Those who refuse to accept proven history are doomed to repeat it. All of the money being thrown at fixing Global warming or climate change, even man made climate change is nothing more that the transfer of wealth. Mike Bloomberg wants to spend $500 million of his vast wealth to shut down every coal generating plant here in the US. That will do a lot unless you look at the big picture. We have just one planet enclosed by just one atmosphere so if the coal is used in other countries the fall out from it is still here. There are 10 rivers flowing in this world that are responsible for dumping 95% of the pollutants into our world's oceans and every one of them are located in the Asian lands. Radio active fallout from the Fukushima disaster can be found off the coast of California today and garbage from all over this world is floating around in every ocean. We here in the good old USA can and do fix what is going on here but we just can't fix STUPID in the rest of our one world. We here in the USA are not at all innocent but we damn sure are a lot less guilty than every other major producing country on this earth. Want proof, How many other countries are the people in this world breaking down the fences trying to get in? Want more proof, people right here where I live, I call them Hypocrites, scream and holler about not having reliable cellular service and all the while whenever the cell company wants to add newer and bigger cell towers those same fools scream, "Not in my back yard". Those same fools want open borders but in the next breath they say just don't bring the illegal immigrants to my town or city. We demand more and more electricity and natural gas but in the next breath they scream we don't want any more power lines or pipe lines running through our countryside. All of these Environmental Warriors should be forced to drive our nation's freeways in those tiny little Smart Cars that look like a bug splat on the windshield of a loaded 18 wheeler.

GaryL
    Last edited by GaryL; 06-11-2019 at 03:56 AM.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

And yet people choose to believe this fat fool who has been flying around on his private jets with his boyfriend LeeaRetardo DeCrapia preaching to us about saving the planet....one hint about Al Gore's Education...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-011032-8259r/

Al Fat Bore.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    turbodieseli4i6 likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

"Where do you stand on Global Warming?"

Right behind Hawking and Sagan.
    troll likes this.

I think the truth of the matter is lost in partisan political debate and those capitalizing on the environment from both sides. I'd guess there are a variety of factors and none are solely responsible.

And then there is Bill Nye, "The Fake Science Guy"...much like Al Bore, this clown has no clue...about Science or Climate Change, but he loves power and money....
    jtstdub likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

I am a Engineer/Researcher..... I believe in science so I believe the Climatologists at NOAA.......in short....it is real....it is man caused....the effects would be catastrophic

At present, there is no political will to do the difficult things to moderate it......so our best chance lies with the research scientist's ability to design solutions that are practical and adopted world wide......individual choice will not work, it will take government action..
    troll likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links