Boston Marathon Explosions
Close

2 explosions 1 near the finish line and 1 a little before the finish line...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rfCK3Ar7Yus

So Sad I don't understand how anyone can think they are justified to hurt innocent people?? Just makes me angry!

You've got a friend in the Bracket Business! Hidden Content

Get your TW200 Parts at ProCycle! Hidden Content

i hope these guys fry for this!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I've been watching coverage on it this afternoon. I hope they catch the people responsible and cook them. There are some really fucked up people out there. I also hope there's not anything more to come. We'll see what develops.

There have been a lot of heroic stories from people trying to help too.

KSL.com says 25-30 people lost at least one limb. I can't think of a worse thing for a runner...especially one that is fast enough to qualify for the Boston Marathon.

Praying for all those families tonight...
    2010 TW - Easton bars & clamps, cyclerack (black), jimbo shield, acerbis steel gaurds, atv seat pad, custom skid plat, more upgrades soon

lots of stuff going down early this morning...2 suspects rob a 711, they killed an MIT officer, carjacked a Mercedes SUV, car chase throwing grenades at cops, shoot out, MBTA transit officer shot, suspect 1 shot dead and his brother (suspect 2) ran him over with the SUV and is now on the run (white backwards hat guy)....

How shocking! Can you believe its another muslim extremist? I heard today that we new he was an extremist. He left the U.S. for six months "to go back home for training" and came back and killed people. We as a nation need to quit letting these 7th century monsters into this country. Not that they cant fly to Mexico cut their hair and just walk on in. Its sad that we cant even say what we are fighting against or what the problem is "muslim extremist". Im sure the media has been trying to tie it into a conservative, tea party, gun toting christian type like they usually do. Or im sure it can be George Bushes fault somehow. Isnt it odd when something like this happens with a gun the media is all about blaming the gun and trying to ban them but when its a pressure cooker they blame it on the bomber. They should be trying to ban assault style "black" high capacity pressure cookers. Anyway i hope they catch this second guy and burn him in public. Need to set an example. I feel bad for all the people who got injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Small's View Post
    How shocking! Can you believe its another muslim extremist? I heard today that we new he was an extremist. He left the U.S. for six months "to go back home for training" and came back and killed people. We as a nation need to quit letting these 7th century monsters into this country. Not that they cant fly to Mexico cut their hair and just walk on in. Its sad that we cant even say what we are fighting against or what the problem is "muslim extremist". Im sure the media has been trying to tie it into a conservative, tea party, gun toting christian type like they usually do. Or im sure it can be George Bushes fault somehow. Isnt it odd when something like this happens with a gun the media is all about blaming the gun and trying to ban them but when its a pressure cooker they blame it on the bomber. They should be trying to ban assault style "black" high capacity pressure cookers. Anyway i hope they catch this second guy and burn him in public. Need to set an example. I feel bad for all the people who got injured.

Because using a tragedy to push your own obvious biases and agenda makes you so much different from anyone else spewing hate.

Yes, let's "burn him in public."

I'm sure that'll teach the media that conservatives are totally different from extremists.

Sponosred Links