And now, a word from our sponsors...
Close

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By old white truck
  • 3 Post By lizrdbrth

Thread: And now, a word from our sponsors...

And now, a word from our sponsors...

Now I am not the greatest spelllurr in the world, but I also don't get paid to write ads to entice people to buy things from me.

When I am browsing the forum on my cell phone, this advertisement has shown up for the last few days:

I hear ya. I can't wait to buy a car, enter into a legal transaction and sign documents written by these folks. "Sine hear".

Oh well. A huge pircintage of folks rely on Yahoo and various online sources as their only source for noos and opinyun where such infarctions sometimes occur 12 to a paragraft and no on ever calls them on it. Sometimes it's suttle but often it's as blatunt as this. Sometimes you just want to loose your eyesite.

We b toast.

Last edited by lizrdbrth; 08-23-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    B-dub, old white truck and Braden like this.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

maybe it's owned by the hoff?
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Sponosred Links