Chasing the sunset
Close

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Scutler

Thread: Chasing the sunset

Chasing the sunset

1.JPG

Chasing the sunset. After work ride up in the Sierras. It's a joy having such nice places to ride within 20 minutes from my work and home. A couple miles West of Northern Nevada into California. This is at about 6300ft elevation (1920m).
    r80rt and joeband like this.

How are you liking your new husky? I finally chose between that and my 690. Obviously the 690 won for me but I've been trying to convince my fiancee that she would like one more than her klx.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStateCrawler View Post
    How are you liking your new husky? I finally chose between that and my 690. Obviously the 690 won for me but I've been trying to convince my fiancee that she would like one more than her klx.
    It's been great. A good mix between street and off-road capabilities. It has not been without its quirks though, being a first year production bike (fuel injection issues, and license plate holder). I think I have it sorted now. I have ridden it almost every day since I bought the bike, and now that I have sold my TW200 this will get even more attention.

I'm sure I will have this one for years to come. There are a ton of farkles I want/need and I will continue to add goodies. Now to figure out how to justify spending on them to the other half

I am jealous of you and your KTM. Great bike! Just too pricey and high for my 30" inseam. I would highly recommend the TR650 my friend.

Sponosred Links