Who are you guys!?
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Who are you guys!?

Cool Who are you guys!?

So, I was wondering, what is the age/place of origin/personality/lifestyle for you TW200Forum entusiasts and members alike? It would be interesting to know!
    Me? I'm a 16 year old IT student from Finland with minor engineering, photography/video skills and mechanical skills

There's a couple of threads pertaining to the age and of course many show the location on their avatar. Seems like I remember a thread about location. Look around.
    Ya gotta finish the loop, it's your only way out!

Hidden Content

Lower Hudson River Valley of The Communist State of N.Y.
    And Gals. My opinion is that many of us are adventurous, confident, and a bit more mature in age. ( not necessarily in attitude ) We appreciate the dependability, versatility, economicality, ( is that a word ? ) and fun that the TW has to offer. A large number of us have had ( and have ) many motorcycles, and yet we still find the TW ( as dated as the design may be ) to be a pleasant blend of many admirable attributes. These bikes are simple, easy to work on, and they always seem to make us smile. Modifying these mules to our particular taste is also high on our list. Just my $.02. Rubber side down, Dave

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknutz View Post
    And Gals. My opinion is that many of us are adventurous, confident, and a bit more mature in age. ( not necessarily in attitude ) We appreciate the dependability, versatility, economicality, ( is that a word ? ) and fun that the TW has to offer. A large number of us have had ( and have ) many motorcycles, and yet we still find the TW ( as dated as the design may be ) to be a pleasant blend of many admirable attributes. These bikes are simple, easy to work on, and they always seem to make us smile. Modifying these mules to our particular taste is also high on our list. Just my $.02. Rubber side down, Dave
    Yeah, what he said...

Welcome to the Addiction, er, forum.

You can find information from this forum by going to a search engine and using the following:

site:tw200forum.com SEARCH_STRING

Of course put in something like Shift Lever intead of SEARCH_STRING
    Last edited by Dubzha; 01-21-2014 at 06:06 PM.
    ~ Brian

Life's too short to be in a hurry... Ride a T-Dub Hidden Content

2013 TW200
    2004 VTX 1300
    Hidden Content The Spirit of the Lizrd Rolls Forever.

Me? Well... I'm me! At 28 I find myself to still be one of the youngest on the forum. I need to find more ride time but I really do enjoy the two for what it is. Simply put it is a train.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Im 32, I. Drive a semi locally for a freight company. I went to school to be an airplane mechanic "A&P" but I graduated right after 911 which was terrible timing. I like motorcycles, atv's, classic cars, guns, hunting and working out. The tw is my favorite motorized toy. I love adventure riding in Colorado and Utah.

I'm 41, A Corrections Officer. I like long walks in the park, staring at the stars on a warm night. I dream of becoming the next American Idol.

Seriously, I am 41 and a CO for the state of Arizona. I like to ride and work on motorcycles. The end.
    2015 Yamaha Bolt
    Coming Soon...TW200

Just a upholstery guy now, been a mechanic most all of my life, like,riding motorcycles, fishing,hunting ,shooting,flying my rc stuff. Political view goes way right. Oh and I am 49 and about to fall of the hill
    87tw,08 klr650,00dr200,76tl250,73cl175 scrambler,75tl250,76tl125,1960 cushman trailster,

The ripe age of 26. heavily into bicycling, motorcycles, and camping. I love straight 6 motors and diesel power. Own a bmw e61 BMW with the 3.0 straight 6 and dodge cummins diesel. motorcycles are listed in my signature. love the outdoors and recreation. LIFE IS TOO SHORT DON'T WASTE IT ALL WORKING. rapidly approaching grumpy old man status. Own a bike shop with a partner and love it.

Oh and in the far off chance she sees. I also love my wife more every day and our home. Finding someone to share your life and experiences with in my opinion is vital. She only laughed at me when I came wheeling the beat up TW across the back yard and told her it followed me home.
    Fred likes this.
    93 tw. running like clockwork
    225 6 speed complete!
    82 honda gl500 silver wing. sold to a new home 11-24-17
    03 ducati monster 800sie. full rebuild and a danger to the public Hidden Content for sale

Well, I make a living writing books. I'm not a kid anymore. My grandpa was born in 1900. I collect antique Colt pistols. I love my wife and kids more than anything else...TW included. My political views land to the right of Republican...yep, I'm conservative. Motorcycles are one of my favorite things.
    God willin' and the creek don't rise.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links