Any cyclists here?
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Any cyclists here?

Any cyclists here?

Just curious are there any cyclists here? The kind with no motors. And no those bikes with the hillbilly chinese bolt on motor crap kits don't count I'm talking about them things with the pedals designed to exercise with. It seems that there are a lot of common interests on this forum.

just for fun here is a shot from todays ride

Untitled by dolphaxel, on Flickr
    dirtgirl likes this.
    93 tw. running like clockwork
    225 6 speed complete!
    82 honda gl500 silver wing. sold to a new home 11-24-17
    03 ducati monster 800sie. full rebuild and a danger to the public Hidden Content for sale

Unhappy

I used to be into Mt biking pretty heavy 6-7 years ago. I was into single speeds. Mainly 29'rs. I rode a Kona Explosif 29 and a Surly One. This is the only picture I could find. I am now 30 pounds heavier....

4688_1084306823332_7309233_n.jpg
    dirtgirl and plumbstraight like this.
    2015 Yamaha Bolt
    Coming Soon...TW200

Me! I looove my mountain bikes. I've perfected my endo on my Specialized Epic. And I like road bikes. And girly town and country type bikes. But I have a confession to make....I got the motorbike because I wanted to do stupid, er fun things faster. And I wanted to save my knees. I was meeting my ortho doc yearly for my roto rooter knee surgeries and I am*hoping* the TW will slow that down. Here are a couple of bikes that I have:

My Salsa Pistola

My Salsa Fargo

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I wanted to add....I had my eye on a fat bike for some time but was afraid that it would load my knee too much pedaling down gravel roads and such so when I saw the TW it was love at first sight. Thank you, honey! Dirtgirl blows her hubby a kiss.

fantastik. cool rides there. I have a salsa vaya ti that I ride the wheels off of too. fat bikes are pretty cool too. something different to play with.

Untitled by dolphaxel, on Flickr
    Fred likes this.
    93 tw. running like clockwork
    225 6 speed complete!
    82 honda gl500 silver wing. sold to a new home 11-24-17
    03 ducati monster 800sie. full rebuild and a danger to the public Hidden Content for sale

i used to ride 3 times a week...twice during the week after work (night rides with lights) and once during the day on sunday mornings...i miss those days...

my tank...

JGillespie, Fred and Pass Man like this.

Oh man! I miss night rides as well. So much fun and out here it was very common to be riding right through a pack of Javelines.
    Pass Man likes this.
    2015 Yamaha Bolt
    Coming Soon...TW200

I just finished my lunch time ride. Keeping a bike at work gives me a chance to get away and burn off the veggie burger. Yesterday the wife and I rode to church. Felt good even with the sprinkles on the way back. Had to give up mountian bikeing a few years ago after too many broken collar bones but the Rans recumbent and the Sette Sasso get lots of miles.

yes haha very serous , Rocky mtn flatline pro dh bike, devinchi atlas 29, .243 racing dirt jump mtn bike, nishiki landow hipster single speed, mad max norco rampage bike polo bike, norco momnet trails bike, 1664 a team bmx, and assorted, road bikes that need work or they are going to get cut up and made in to art or furniture.

I am a pro bike mechanicin rossland bc so lots of riding mtn bikes and motos
    1385795_10151921806739787_482984628_n.jpg
    BikeNerd21 likes this.
    two wheels for life!

Quote Originally Posted by belterskelter View Post
    yes haha very serous , Rocky mtn flatline pro dh bike, devinchi atlas 29, .243 racing dirt jump mtn bike, nishiki landow hipster single speed, mad max norco rampage bike polo bike, norco momnet trails bike, 1664 a team bmx, and assorted, road bikes that need work or they are going to get cut up and made in to art or furniture.

I am a pro bike mechanicin rossland bc so lots of riding mtn bikes and motos
    1385795_10151921806739787_482984628_n.jpg
    That's it! That's all you got? Novice....
    2015 Yamaha Bolt
    Coming Soon...TW200

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links