Tell Us About Your AVATARS & HANDLES
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Tell Us About Your AVATARS & HANDLES

Tell Us About Your AVATARS & HANDLES

Some of us have "Avatars"........all of us have a "Handle." Some are self explanatory, most are not. Maybe you'd like to tell us about how you came up with your Name/Handle or about your Avatar. Or tell us about your quote or signature.
    Last edited by Pass Man; 03-10-2014 at 10:43 AM.
    My '87 TDub was born amidst the fervor of Miami Vice! And it looks like Don Johnson's wardrobe!Hidden Content Hidden Content

Avatar Photo=Me discussing a hit batter situation with Ohio Hall of Fame Coach "Spanky Schumm" during a High School District Final Baseball Game in 2012.....

"Hoot Gibson" .... Great Grandmother was a Gibson, "Hoot Gibson" was my dad's favorite Cowboy actor back in the day.....plus he was/his name was a punch line for a old quote my old man used to say ...

Wow! Thanks Hoot for sharing that. I guess you broke the ice. Now we know a bit of your personal history. Are you still coaching?
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    My '87 TDub was born amidst the fervor of Miami Vice! And it looks like Don Johnson's wardrobe!Hidden Content Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I just dig Moose. They are an animal most people look past. They are a strong and determined animal that are just plain bad arse!!

My handle is my first initial and last name. First time I have ever done that on a forum. Usually it is motorcycle related like 2 winged (my Honda CB360, CL350) for the wings on a Honda emblem and two cylinder engine.
    Last edited by JGillespie; 03-10-2014 at 02:00 PM.
    Hoot Gibson and Pass Man like this.
    2015 Yamaha Bolt
    Coming Soon...TW200

I'm the Umpire in the Photo....been working High School and College baseball since 1973...Have worked High school football for 15 years or so, and basketball for 10...still going strong with a full schedule this past basketball season and some 90 games HS, College, and American Legion Baseball scheduled for this spring and summer, starting next week.

I did also coach various levels of baseball, soccer, and some football in years past....
    Fred likes this.

This is a thread worth reading.
    https://tw200forum.com/forum/general-...orum-name.html

Here's how I found it:
    Go to a web browser search engine, like google. Enter this in the search box...
    site:tw200forum.com name

Press enter. Checkk out the links.
    ~ Brian

Life's too short to be in a hurry... Ride a T-Dub Hidden Content

2013 TW200
    2004 VTX 1300
    Hidden Content The Spirit of the Lizrd Rolls Forever.

I guess I should explain my Avatar/Handle since I brought it up......

For those of you who didn't see Napolean Dynamite. My avatar is Uncle Rico. I relate to his character. He was having a mid life crisis and wanted to travel back in time to his Senior Year in High School in 1982. My Senior Year as well. He was stuck in the past, sometimes my problem as well. And my Handle means Quarter Back like my Avatar and I also love the Mountains or going over the Passes.
    Fred and Hoot Gibson like this.

Thanks Dubzha , I'm a newbie so I didn't realize there was a thread like this in 2012. Maybe we can use this for newbies and Senior members who don't mind being redundant.
    Last edited by Pass Man; 03-10-2014 at 02:57 PM.
    Dubzha likes this.

rbm
    Nothing exciting here... My initials, out of order because someone must have registered prior. No avatar yet, pure lazy on my part, LOL...
    Pass Man likes this.

q-w-e-r-t-y is easy to type. My natural disposition is that of a grizzly, but I'm trying to be a care. It's hard. I am pleased that I haven't ripped anyone's body parts off in over 3 years.

Pass Man, goldenhtr and Dubzha like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links