Suzuki Van Van 125
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Suzuki Van Van 125

Suzuki Van Van 125

If I ever get to go to the UK, I want to try one of these, because it has the CORRECT size tires.

https://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/motorcyc...an/vanvan-125/
    kj7687 likes this.
    2010 TW200 and Other Stuff

Shinji Kazama is bi-polar. Hidden Content

I have an older 125cc and two 90 cc ones as well ,I haven't had them out in years .Not highway bikes but very capable off road and great around town and they wheelie very easy .Mine are two strokers .image.jpg. Poor picture I can drag it out into the daylight with its brothers some day .

Bruce aren't the RV tires more like the Yamaha BW? We had one 73?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Does the 1972-1981 RV125 have anything in common with the current RV125 Van Van, other than being the same type of bike and sharing the same name?

This 1974 RV125 is up for sale in Dallas. Pretty decent looking too. Seller is asking $1,650

40 YRS OLD - 1974 Suzuki RV 125 "VanVAN": Japan 4 BANG BANG

00T0T_9VWM0slcjIp_600x450.jpg

The tires are Bridgestone ,like a quad but not huge knobs ,they are hard to find now and expensive if you do find them .I do intend to re-look at the tires since you can now buy street legal quad tires fairly easily ,not an issue for off road but if you want to ride it on the street you can't show up with huge mud tires .
    The new bikes are completely new ,more a commuter than anything else ,four stroke ,fuel injection ,honestly pretty close to the tw ,not sure why they don't bring them here other than they need more power ,but certainly cooler than a damn scooter.In Asia these bikes have a huge following and they have a 200 cc model ,
    My 125 is the same as that yellow one ,just a little newer ,I think that guy is on crack looking for that kind of money ,I have seen very very nice original models for about $1000.00 ,often you can pick up fairly nice ones around $500.00 .
    I kind of gave up on mine and just stored them all away because I couldn't find tires at the time For less than the total value of the bike and all of mine need tires ,I am 6'5" and I have no issues riding the 125 ,I flipped the bars a little foreword and the seat is huge .Its easy to just sit on the seat blip the throttle and the front tire is in the air ,very fun to ride and everybody wants to know what the bike is .

I picked up a near running one of these a year ago.. $95 delivered. Seems llike a neat if heavy little ride..

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce's View Post
    The new bikes are completely new ,more a commuter than anything else ,four stroke ,fuel injection ,honestly pretty close to the tw ,not sure why they don't bring them here other than they need more power ,but certainly cooler than a damn scooter.In Asia these bikes have a huge following and they have a 200 cc model ,
    Considering sales of the TU250X (another very nice tiddler) are slow, Suzuki is not likely to bring in a bike that would most likely "cannibalize" sales from that and the DR200S.

No the dammed scooters are not cool, but they do have advantages as a commuter as long as one sticks to pavement (a Honda Elite 110 does not work in the mud, and is sketchy on gravel).

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce's View Post
    I have an older 125cc and two 90 cc ones as well ,I haven't had them out in years .Not highway bikes but very capable off road and great around town and they wheelie very easy .Mine are two strokers .image.jpg. Poor picture I can drag it out into the daylight with its brothers some day .
    Bruce, yours has the TC style engine with the dual range transmission. Neat!

Yes ,they have the tc engine which is good when you need parts .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links