My other 200cc Superbike
Close

My other 200cc Superbike

Hi guys: This awesome vehicle with an amazing 6+hp, a staggering 8.5 compression ratio, and a torque line that propels it from 0 to 25 in under 10 seconds. It will, with it's rigid frame beat all backs to putty before the engine quits. It deserves its name as the mighty "Baja Warrior."DSCN0156.JPGDSCN0157.JPG
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

I periodically see thouse on craigslist here. I already have a fatcat so I havent bobught one.

Is that the one Walmart was selling? Looks exactly like it.
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Vvroom-Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom ! My son had a little honda 50 that looked that small but had rear springs.. I can't remember the model name OMM.

Werloc, I do like the way your dub looks. OMM.

Last summer Adam and I were working our way to what we thought was a remote alpine lake via a tough long rocky road. Happily feeling we were typical mighty TW all-terrain concurring heroes when low and behold we came across a herd of these bikes goofing on some boulders. Instant ego deflators! Where did these yahoos and their mini-bikes come from? They must be capable. And I am shamed to admit several had both front and rear disc brakes.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Last summer Adam and I were working our way to what we thought was a remote alpine lake via a tough long rocky road. Happily feeling we were typical mighty TW all-terrain concurring heroes when low and behold we came across a herd of these bikes goofing on some boulders. Instant ego deflators! Where did these yahoos and their mini-bikes come from? They must be capable. And I am shamed to admit several had both front and rear disc brakes.
    They probably bought them from Amazon and had them delivered to the boulder in question. But seriously who would waste their time and money modifying a little 200 cc dirt bike designed 30 or 40 years ago. Silly people out there I suppose

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Are these Chinese remakes of a gone by Honda ?.

They are chineese remakes of 60's and 70's rope start mini bikes ,honda never made a rope start mini to my knowledge ,z50 ,ct70,qr50, were the honda models ,they started in 1967 or so ,fantastic little bikes .
    If I am not mistaken ,pep boys is who imported the baha mini's like the one the op has .

Sponosred Links