If you had $13,000 to spend What cruiser would you buy?
Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: If you had $13,000 to spend What cruiser would you buy?

If you had $13,000 to spend What cruiser would you buy?

If you had $13,000 you could spend and was in the market for a cruiser, what cruiser would you buy? Looking forward to all your responses
    Thanks!
    2013 TW200 Ims super stock pegs,zeta pro bend xc hand-guards,manrack,zeta muffs,Gerbing ultra light heated gloves

rbm
    How much does the Honda Goldwing/Crusier cost? That's what I'd buy.

A new goldwing cost $20,000
    2013 TW200 Ims super stock pegs,zeta pro bend xc hand-guards,manrack,zeta muffs,Gerbing ultra light heated gloves

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

An Elio, and have enough money left over to buy another bike too!

Elio Motors
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Either a New CB1000, I think they are the coolest looking bikes out there

Or a used BMW Cruiser. I don't remember the model.

I already have a 2010 Fatboy.

Not a hard choice for me..............VMAX, nothing like it. Rode a 09 a couple years back. Power everywhere, at any speed, and in any gear. Stops and turns pretty good too. Very comfortable, only downside is the range.
    Peterb likes this.

none, id put that 13k to something i would actually use..... Im not a fan of cruiser style bikes, i just dont like they way way they ride.
    dette likes this.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Harley-Davidson FXD Superglide. I don't know if they're still $12,995, but they were just a few years ago. They're the real deal, super comfortable, great gas mileage, and quite reliable. Low maintenence, with hydraulic lifters, separate tranny oil-engine oil, smooth quiet belt drive, fuel injection-really just change the oil & ride it. You don't have to become a chrome loving biker to ride one, just do your own thing. Harleys aren't hard to get anymore, so dealers are dealin' BTW, my last cruiser was a Honda VTX1300C-a great bike, one of my favorites i've had, but I miss my Harleys. At least go test ride one-really. my 2cents- Glenn
    "Right's right -even if nobody's doing it and wrong's wrong -even if everybody's doing it"

Quote Originally Posted by Hikerglenn View Post
    Harley-Davidson FXD Superglide. I don't know if they're still $12,995, but they were just a few years ago. They're the real deal, super comfortable, great gas mileage, and quite reliable. Low maintenence, with hydraulic lifters, separate tranny oil-engine oil, smooth quiet belt drive, fuel injection-really just change the oil & ride it. You don't have to become a chrome loving biker to ride one, just do your own thing. Harleys aren't hard to get anymore, so dealers are dealin' BTW, my last cruiser was a Honda VTX1300C-a great bike, one of my favorites i've had, but I miss my Harleys. At least go test ride one-really. my 2cents- Glenn

I don't think you can even get a Sportster for that price now.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Just looked on their website-not currently offering the Superglide. They have the Street Bob (real similar)-$13,449 And even better the Lowrider-$14,199. Sportsters start out at $8249. Not a fan of the current Sportsters though. You know the old saying-"The 2 happiest days in a Sportster owners life-the day he buys it and the day he sells it" -kinda true for me, i'll take the big twins for the most part.
    Last edited by Hikerglenn; 02-10-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: more info
    "Right's right -even if nobody's doing it and wrong's wrong -even if everybody's doing it"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links