For you collectors out there / 1974 Restored Norton Commando
Close

For you collectors out there / 1974 Restored Norton Commando

1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I went from a CB350 to a CB750 in 1971. I used to drive the 350 from San Fran to San Diego and back on a 2 day weekend....and be back Monday morning for muster. I could hardly get off the bike, I would be so numb, stiff and sore and as you know...the 350 vibrated a lot.

Glad you enjoyed the Norton post. I try to post stuff if I see something nice. There's so many classic bikes out there that I wish I could have. Brings back memories.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I had a 73' Interstate. Serial number 212121...so it had the Combat engine. With Dunstall pipes, I could set off car alarms with 2nd gear roll ons. It was lovely.

Sponosred Links