my new Honda cb300f
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: my new Honda cb300f

my new Honda cb300f

Something to maybe check out. 30 base hp/ 26+ rear. Fuel injection, tubeless tires, 6 speed transmission, o-ring chain, liquid cooled, rear shock 5 pre-loads, front and rear disc brakes, tach and fuel guage and clock add. toDSCN0318.JPG speedo, seat at 30.7in, wet weight at 348, fuel cap. of 3.4 gals., consumption ave. 71mpg. Out the door at $4,276 for 2015.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

Looks like a lot of fun!
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Be fun on the Dragon, a light, flickable little bike. I had a VTR250 back when, and it was a blast!
    "Right's right -even if nobody's doing it and wrong's wrong -even if everybody's doing it"

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

rbm
    Congrats! Looks like a blast to ride!

How's it feel at freeway speeds? 70ish or better?
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Looks nice, how is the riding position on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you guys see where yammies new fz 300 has a top speed of 112mph..........."WHAT" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMM.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    How's it feel at freeway speeds? 70ish or better?
    Hi littletommy: I'm still running it in and mostly secondary roads, but I am breaking the law if not careful. Being a naked bike you do have the wind, but for winding stuff it's fun. There is a video out there of some idiot running his late at night and he tops out right at 100 with everything stock. I think 80 is about what I want to do. The gearing is kind of like the TW in that you can be in 6th @ 40 or so. Of course you have a lot of revs to go and if running on the higher notes, it will be different. I am still trying to take it easy. And to answer wbpolk, the riding position is basically upright with just a very light forward lean. I may pitch the handlebars further forward in time which would lengthen reach and move them fractionally higher. For the time being the position is fine however, though to not tinker with a bike eventually is unlikely in my case.
    littletommy likes this.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

[QUOTE=TWilight;179246]Yes, but that is a YFZ-R3, with a twin cylinder engine, and four valves per cylinder, and fuel injection. the stated 112 mph would be appropriate on this machine.

Hi TWlight: The Honda cb300f also has 4 valves to it's cylinder and with double overhead cam and of course as already stated fuel injection. It's not a pocket rocket. But it has a reasonable 10.7 compression and while it won't win any drag races, it's light weight and short wheel base and low center of gravity make for a fun trip.

Very nice bike, I was looking at those a few weeks ago and the CB is almost identicle to the CBR overall. I think the CB has a slight handlebar riser to allow more of a upright seating position and so on. Here in Saskatchewan where anything over 400cc costs a fortune to now license, these machines will sell like crazy. As an example: this bike for 2015 will cost $797/year. If this bike was 401 CC it would cost $2842/yr to license.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links