The E-bike Chameleon is built for fun, wheelie good fun.
Close

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By littletommy
  • 1 Post By Cornelis
  • 1 Post By littletommy
  • 1 Post By Cornelis
  • 1 Post By littletommy

Thread: The E-bike Chameleon is built for fun, wheelie good fun.

The E-bike Chameleon is built for fun, wheelie good fun.

The Chameleon is built for fun, wheelie good fun

Seems like a good price on pre ordering one.

Cornelis likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Hey brother Tom, this bike stopped next to me at the traffic light a couple of weeks ago. The ZERO SR is capable of doing 0-60 mph in under 4 seconds with a top speed of over 100 mph, all of it coming from a battery also.

I did some research and it turns out that there's a ZERO motorbike dealership in South Africa and they import the bikes all the way from Scotts Valley, California.

2015_zero-sr_studio_rp_777x555_gallery.jpg 2015_zero-sr_action-16_777x555_gallery.jpgClick on images to enlarge
    littletommy likes this.
    1990 Yamaha TW200Hidden Content _____________ Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28
    Hidden Content

Hey brother Corn, how ya doing bro? They have a dealer down the street from me that has them. I have looked at them, but not tried one. They still seem too expensive to me and I'd like to see more miles out of a charge. They will get better and better and cheaper as time goes by. Hope you're having a great day brother!! I just got back from a little ride and Chinese buffet.
    Cornelis likes this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Unfortunately I was already fast asleep when you typed your post (past 12 pm in S.A.), thats why I'm replying only now!

Things are well with me thank you, spring time has arrived in my country and I'm averaging 600+ miles on my T - Dub every month. I went for a 120 mile round trip last week which was a lot of fun, incredible experience to ride in the countryside with the strong aroma of spring blossoms floating in the air. I was riding along a dirt road when I saw a turn-off for a B&B place which lies at the foot of a mountain and I really discovered a gem of a place. Click Here to have a look, the place is really as beautiful as what you see on the photos
    1990 Yamaha TW200Hidden Content _____________ Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28
    Hidden Content

I love to hear you are getting all those miles in. I also love exploring a bit and the different smells throughout the year can be so wonderful. I smiled just thinking about it. Don't you just love that little bike!!

Yeah, its actually quite ironic when I look at the other bikers on their new fancy BMW's, KTM's, Ducati's etc. etc. and its actually me with my small T-Dub that's having the most fun.
    I've tried to describe to some of them how I enjoy the T-Dub but most of the time they just look at me with unbelief!
    Last edited by Cornelis; 09-26-2015 at 03:27 AM.
    littletommy likes this.
    Hidden Content

Until you've tried one... You'll never know...
    Cornelis likes this.

Sponosred Links