Why not an XT250? - Page 2
Close
    
    
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Why not an XT250?

  1. #11
    Senior Member methamphetasaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Conifer, CO
    Posts
    1,151
    Well I say why not both on all of them. [Except owning a Ford- that's dumb]

  2. #12
    Senior Member Rockit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by methamphetasaur View Post
    Well I say why not both on all of them. [Except owning a Ford- that's dumb]
    Ford GT Reviews - Ford GT Price, Photos, and Specs - Car and Driver

    Ford plans 300-mile electric SUV, hybrid F-150 and Mustang, more U.S. production
    jtomelliott49 and grewen like this.

  3. #13
    Senior Member methamphetasaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Conifer, CO
    Posts
    1,151
    Meh. If I had 500 grand, there's about 9 cars I would buy before getting the GT. And that's if we're only talking new cars.

    I would never buy a pickup without a Cummins in it. I would never buy any Mustang. Ever. That Cmax is ugly as shit. Everyone else has a hybrid too, why bother buying a Ford one?
    Last edited by methamphetasaur; 02-11-2017 at 09:38 AM.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    I like the XT250, good commuter,- see a trail... run down it. It's that type of Bike

    Must defend FORD though..

    I have a 2010 Big Block RAPTOR, i'll race any stock truck, anytime in the dirt. Especially if it involves jumps.
    For Raptor 2010.JPG

    end of high-jack..
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

  6. #15
    Senior Member methamphetasaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Conifer, CO
    Posts
    1,151
    Wait, wait, one more...
    I'll race your Ford truck anytime in the dirt on an XT250 and see how that goes.

    Alright, now it's the end of the hijack.

  7. #16
    Senior Member Rockit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by methamphetasaur View Post
    Meh. If I had 500 grand, there's about 9 cars I would buy before getting the GT. And that's if we're only talking new cars.

    I would never buy a pickup without a Cummins in it. I would never buy any Mustang. Ever. That Cmax is ugly as shit. Everyone else has a hybrid too, why bother buying a Ford one?
    I believe the issue of Ford vs Dodge was settled decades ago

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=31JgMAHVeg0

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wk9SZbrh_Tg
    kj7687 and jtomelliott49 like this.

  8. #17
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by methamphetasaur View Post
    Wait, wait, one more...
    I'll race your Ford truck anytime in the dirt on an XT250 and see how that goes.

    Alright, now it's the end of the hijack.

    LOL, your're pesky today! Wait wait wait.. I'll race, - you on an XT250, me on my 701 Enduro. Never mind you win I hate controversy these days.

    </hi-jack>

    I really do like those XT's though!
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

  9. #18
    Senior Member methamphetasaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Conifer, CO
    Posts
    1,151
    But that Charger was about 900 times better looking than the Mustang. [not that that's a fair comparison, but still...]

  10. #19
    Senior Member methamphetasaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Conifer, CO
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJeeper View Post
    LOL, your're pesky today! Wait wait wait.. I'll race, - you on an XT250, me on my 701 Enduro. Never mind you win I hate controversy these days.

    </hi-jack>

    I really do like those XT's though!
    Hmm, I feel like that would be less of a race and more of a display of power.

  11. #20
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by methamphetasaur View Post
    Hmm, I feel like that would be less of a race and more of a display of power.
    It might be, I'am pretty old to be riding that monster. I'm lucky I can even start it
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Yamaha XT250?
    By kj7687 in forum Other Bikes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 02:00 AM
  2. TW200 and XT250
    By SFL101 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:18 AM
  3. XT250 Display ?
    By Uwdlk2no2 in forum Performance and Customization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:39 AM
  4. TW200 vs XT250
    By Tuber in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 03:54 PM
  5. TW200 or XT250?
    By bnorth in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 07:05 PM

Search tags for this page

xt250 forum

,

xt250 vs tw200

,
yamaha xr250 forum
Click on a term to search for related topics.