Quadro 4
Close

Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By LuvNot
  • 2 Post By phelonius
  • 1 Post By LuvNot

Thread: Quadro 4

Quadro 4

Anyone seen this crazy thing? Looks awesome....

Of course, I love any strange, off-the-wall vehicle, so it may just be me (probably). But this looks like just as much of a blast to ride as my MP3!
    Hidden Content Midlife Crisis Mode - Activated! Hidden Content
    My 2-Wheel Babies: 2017 Versys X 300 - 2006 Kawasaki Nomad 1600 - 2009 Piaggio MP3 500 - 2014 Honda Ruckus
    My Other Recreational Rides: 1991 Bluebird Prison RV - Cheap Kayak - Burning Man Bike

Of course it looks awesome, it is awesome. If they would change the brakes to the right handlever operating all four brakes, they could market it to people with
    leg problems like mine. But then they would have to have a dealer in the U.S.
    Also, I didn't catch the price. Probably spendy.
    Smitty Blackstone and Ken like this.
    Phelonius

The cost is absurd - on par with the Piaggio they compared it with, which is around $8,500 MSRP. It's not even 500cc. And even if it was, that's still too much for a scooter. $5k max would be the best price. Oh well, I don't think it will ever reach the US anyway. Just thought it was a really cool bike
    Ken likes this.
    Hidden Content Midlife Crisis Mode - Activated! Hidden Content
    My 2-Wheel Babies: 2017 Versys X 300 - 2006 Kawasaki Nomad 1600 - 2009 Piaggio MP3 500 - 2014 Honda Ruckus
    My Other Recreational Rides: 1991 Bluebird Prison RV - Cheap Kayak - Burning Man Bike

Sponosred Links