Zuma or Ruckus
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Zuma or Ruckus

100cc+ Scooter Choice

so i think i'm going to be selling my bonneville this spring as i really don't have time to ride it with a 7 month old...i will be using that money to buy a new zero turn and maybe a used scooter or moped if i can find something newer...just something to throw a basket on and putt around town to do errands and have a little fun on...if anyone has any input or ideas i'm open...thanks

MA moped regs...

https://www.mass.gov/service-details...n-requirements

http://www.mass.gov/ocabr/docs/advis...dvisory731.pdf

https://www.massrmv.com/rmv/forms/20017.pdf

EDIT: after some feedback i'm now looking at a 100+cc scooter just to be able to keep up with town traffic and be a little safer due to all the distracted drivers out there...plus a little more fun...brands i'm currently looking at are...something with a rear rack for storage and a smaller form so it's still light and doesn't take up much space...so no huge scooters

genuine
    piaggio
    vespa

honda

yamaha
    aprilia
    suzuki
    sym
    lance
    kymco
    Last edited by Point37; 03-20-2018 at 12:19 PM. Reason: updated engine size

Check out the price on this 150 Zuma today only...

150cc Zuma 4 Stroke Air Cooled Moped Scooter
    Point37, Smitty Blackstone and Ken like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Check out the price on this 150 Zuma today only...

150cc Zuma 4 Stroke Air Cooled Moped Scooter
    wow is that website legit?...seems like a too good to be true price

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

At that price, worth a call. Cheaper than a new 50cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Point37 View Post
    wow is that website legit?...seems like a too good to be true price
    Smitty Blackstone and Ken like this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    At that price, worth a call. Cheaper than a new 50cc.
    wish i was in the market now...the weird thing i find it it doesn't say yamaha or zuma on it anywhere which makes me feel like it's a knock off

Check out pissedconsumer.com

REVIEW. These people are scammers I purchased a model I wanted and they call a week after telling me they did not have it and was force to pick another model!!!Donot buy from them they give you the wrong info and tell you stories.
    Related: Saferwholesale - Beware, terrible company to do business with

I have been waiting for my dirt bike to arrive in Miami for 1 month and still have not gotten a tracking info. These guys are trash buy from your local vendor before coming onto this website!! They do not give refunds at all!!!
    Now I am stuck paying for a bike that no one knows when it will arrive to my house.ITS A TRAP STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

Well I guess that answers that
    Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post

REVIEW. These people are scammers I purchased a model I wanted and they call a week after telling me they did not have it and was force to pick another model!!!Donot buy from them they give you the wrong info and tell you stories.

I have been waiting for my dirt bike to arrive in Miami for 1 month and still have not gotten a tracking info. These guys are trash buy from your local vendor before coming onto this website!! They do not give refunds at all!!!
    Now I am stuck paying for a bike that no one knows when it will arrive to my house.ITS A TRAP STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post

good call...yea i think i'll be sticking to craigslist and in person transactions

O well, tried to help thinking I found you a killer deal. Too bad, but at least you didn't order one...

I was wondering how (the price) that was even possible?

I thought the Zuma's were 50cc? Anyway... I like the Ruckus better than the Zuma with no other expertise other than seeing a lot more Ruckus's on the streets than Zuma's.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links