Bw 350
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Bw 350

Bw 350

I just scored this bike in nice shape and am searching for any and all info I can find about them. Apparently 2 years only and very little info out there about them. Lots of info on the BW200 but not much I can find on the 350 models.
    I know Placerload has one and probably a few others here have them as well. Looks like a real nice bike for the back woods but some guys say they have them registered on the road and there was an option for them with blinkers and tail lights.
    I want to make mine road worthy if at all possible and need what ever info you all can provide.
    My TWs just rode too hard and rattled my spine so I got this monster in the hopes the balloonBW2.jpgBW2.jpg tires might keep me riding a bit longer if I air them down.

GaryL
    Peterb, Gulfrider, Mel and 11 others like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

rbm
    Nice score, Gary!

Quote Originally Posted by rbm View Post
    Nice score, Gary!
    Thanks rbm. I just can't seem to give up on 2 wheels but even the fat TW tire rattles my lower back way too much to make riding any fun these days. I've been searching for a long time for a decent BW200 until this one came along. Hope my plan works and I can go slow and soft for a few more years.

GaryL
    Mel, Tweaker and Howsbentley like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

rbm
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    Thanks rbm. I just can't seem to give up on 2 wheels but even the fat TW tire rattles my lower back way too much to make riding any fun these days. I've been searching for a long time for a decent BW200 until this one came along. Hope my plan works and I can go slow and soft for a few more years.

GaryL
    Gary, look at the Gold Belts, they just may provide enough support to make your ride tolerable.

Jealous.....
    2005 TW200
    2007 Sportster 1200

That is a great find. I’d really like to see that beast road legal.
    01 SOLD
    96 SOLD
    89 restored SOLD
    89 (restoration in process)
    05 (restoration in process)
    03 10K miles, decent condition
    04 in great condition

I have owned a BW200 and those beach ball tires made it a lot of fun to ride. A BW350 should be even more fun. Best of luck getting it plated.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    I just scored this bike in nice shape and am searching for any and all info I can find about them. Apparently 2 years only and very little info out there about them. Lots of info on the BW200 but not much I can find on the 350 models.
    I know Placerload has one and probably a few others here have them as well. Looks like a real nice bike for the back woods but some guys say they have them registered on the road and there was an option for them with blinkers and tail lights.
    I want to make mine road worthy if at all possible and need what ever info you all can provide.
    My TWs just rode too hard and rattled my spine so I got this monster in the hopes the balloonBW2.jpgBW2.jpg tires might keep me riding a bit longer if I air them down.

GaryL
    That’s a popular choice for snow, yes? Great find and Perfect timing, Gary. I trust you can ride more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out here I could by a Mercedes-Benz cheaper than a BW200 or BW350. Made of gold I tell ya. Have fun with this one.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

the BW350 showed me what big power can be on a fat tire you have to be careful those 350's when fresh are fast as heck will wheelie at will whether wanted or not and can go way too fast to stop safely lol

I recall my first ride on an alley behind the Vegas strip the owner warned me and I was till shocked by the power and the feel of ridding a 55 gallon drum on beach balls it truly reminded me a riding a Rhinoceros
    Gary-L-BW350.JPG
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 10-28-2018 at 09:00 AM.
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links