TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Ride on and MSR shifter.

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  GaryL 
#1 ·
I added 1 3/4 bottles to rear and 1 1/4 to front it takes some time to get it all out of the bottle's, I used the Fred method hole in the bottom and use the air compressor one time gave too much air tube popped off valve stem blew ride on in my face.
Went for a 10 mile ride some dirt put on my Fly Mavericks boots to test the new MSR shifter perfect fit I also have wider foot pegs. Auto part Automotive exhaust Vehicle Exhaust system Car
:)

See less See more
Reactions: sp_cache
#4 ·
Based on the info from the folks at ride on my front Shinko 244 in 5.10 needs 7 ounces and the stock rear Bridgestone needs 13 ounces. They have a formula chart on their site somewhere to determine how much each size tire requires.

GaryL

#5 ·
I am close the bottles are 8 ounces X 3=24oz . I probably got 9oz in the front and 14 in rear and 1oz in the face and the amount I could not get out of bottles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.