My new TCI Products Adventure windscreen
Close

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By dogonit

Thread: My new TCI Products Adventure windscreen

My new TCI Products Adventure windscreen

Hi guys: I recently installed the TCI windscreen. It's really nice for my back road mostly paved or dirt 35-55 rambling, and for higher speed stints it is a big plus. It's a bit pricey and not recommended if Serious off road.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

Went to the TCI website. Is the cost for this product around $200?

Couldn't quite see the mounting points, but after saving and enlarging on my desktop, I can see where it mounts. Very sturdy mounting. More secure than the Slipstreamer model I use. Thanks for sharing.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    looks like pretty good weather protection.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=admiral;148173]Went to the TCI website. Is the cost for this product around $200

Hi admiral: It sure is, but the fit is exceptional and for those who don't have a Service manual, the torque specs are as follows: Handle Bar Bracket 14 ft lbs. and the Fork unit bolt 17 ft. lbs.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

Post a link with more info please.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Post a link with more info please.
    Just google TCI Products: Dual Sport Adventure Accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by dogonit View Post
    Just google TCI Products: Dual Sport Adventure Accessories.
    To save a few bucks, I purchased from Accessories International for $190 delivered. Their number is 888-725-3679

Looks good-I like the fact that it doesn't clamp to the bars for mounting. No way is that thing going to move on you-NICE!

GTG
    What do you guys think of the front rack that can mount over this windscreen? I like that it is above the headlight, just wondering whether it would be sturdy enough to actually be useful. Maybe just for bedroll or toolkit?

Edit: I found some discussion about this on the luggage rack sticky.
    Last edited by GTG; 12-03-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Sponosred Links