I want to order one of these, which one will fit?
Close

I want to order one of these, which one will fit?

Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Sheeze guys, I got the tab open, my new front tire in the cart, my new X ring chain in the cart....
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

To get the 162092 on the superstore website you order it for a 1999 to a 2004 yz250 I just ordered one.

I don't want the MSR shifter Z, I want the Hammerhead. But I recon the answer was in there. Ordered one to fit a 1999-2014 YZ250.

Gracias
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Don't go crazy buying things I am waiting for black Friday to pick up a few deals.

Z, that's funnier than you realize. Nah, not going crazy on the TW, just fitting her out for Moab. Change a few things I didn't like with the Big Bend setup. I picked up AJ's Happy Trails SU racks and tail rack off the classifieds. So, I ordered some Mojave bags, which came today. ( I have Teton aluminum panniers on the Triumph Scrambler, so I have a nice mix and match program now between the two bikes.) Refit the Roto-Pax on to that so I can put the Man Rack on Hoot's machine with a Roto-Pax for his Moab setup. Got a Michelin M 12 XC for the front, just because I want to try one on the TW. X chain is because reading Gary L's stuff has finally convinced me, even though I always ran regular gold MX chains on the 98. Shift lever isn't even probably going to go on, just a spare. Somehow I have no problems shifting in my size 13 boots. Most of the other stuff got changed back in February when I got the new (2011 with 52 miles) bike.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo View Post
    Z, that's funnier than you realize. Nah, not going crazy on the TW, just fitting her out for Moab. Change a few things I didn't like with the Big Bend setup. I picked up AJ's Happy Trails SU racks and tail rack off the classifieds. So, I ordered some Mojave bags, which came today. ( I have Teton aluminum panniers on the Triumph Scrambler, so I have a nice mix and match program now between the two bikes.) Refit the Roto-Pax on to that so I can put the Man Rack on Hoot's machine with a Roto-Pax for his Moab setup. Got a Michelin M 12 XC for the front, just because I want to try one on the TW. X chain is because reading Gary L's stuff has finally convinced me, even though I always ran regular gold MX chains on the 98. Shift lever isn't even probably going to go on, just a spare. Somehow I have no problems shifting in my size 13 boots. Most of the other stuff got changed back in February when I got the new (2011 with 52 miles) bike.
    when I put the wider pegs on the TW with a new stiff boot I had problems shifting.

I am thinking about renting or buying a trailer to bring both bikes up but would be worried about getting ripped off when we are out riding.

I don't have wide pegs, so maybe that is why I don't notice a problem. I think you could probably chain things up to the point getting ripped off would not be an issue, but that being said, the TW would probably get you where you need to be while we are there, so maybe the hassle isn't worth the problem. Besides, everyone else is going to be on TW's as far as I can tell.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Sponosred Links