Catamounts Where are your images!!!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Catamounts Where are your images!!!

Catamounts Where are your images!!!

Hey guys. I know that the thread is old but how can we get his images back up here. They are all those little imageshack frogs! Any help? Thanks!

docjekyll2002 likes this.

Thanks TW-Brian. I really wanna see the whole build from beginning to end. I'm sure many others would appreciate it as well. Hope it doesn't just disappear.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by supertrooper View Post
    Thanks TW-Brian. I really wanna see the whole build from beginning to end. I'm sure many others would appreciate it as well. Hope it doesn't just disappear.
    I totally agree, I'd love to see the rest of the pics as well!

Looks like he removed his imageshack account. Or he recognized the pics in imageshack and that would also remove the pics from here.

Good thing for everyone to remember is that if you use a picture host (photobucket,imageshack,flick. or any others) if you move the pic or delete it from your site, it will also no longer show up here or anywhere else you posted it.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhtr View Post
    Good thing for everyone to remember is that if you use a picture host (photobucket,imageshack,flick. or any others) if you move the pic or delete it from your site, it will also no longer show up here or anywhere else you posted it.
    correct me if i'm wrong, but don't you need to use a picture host to post on the forum?
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

rbm
    Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong, but don't you need to use a picture host to post on the forum?
    No, you can attach a jpeg directly from your pc or phone.

Quote Originally Posted by rbm View Post
    No, you can attach a jpeg directly from your pc or phone.
    photo.JPG
    well knock me down.... when was that switch made?
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    photo.JPG
    well knock me down.... when was that switch made?
    when the new forum started.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Couple of differences I noticed between attached or hosted photo's.

When attaching photo's for me, there is a smaller limit of photo's per post, and they show up small unless you click on them. Smaller than hosted photo's in most cases. It is easier for the poster, but cause's the viewer to do a bit more work.

Attaching if doing a ride report is more difficult however. If you post from a host, which granted is a pain for the poster in the effort to upload initially, you can post more photo's per post, they show up larger, and is easier to tell a story when posting the photo's.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links