Pro cycle raised fender kit with cycle rack?
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HKLBRY

Thread: Pro cycle raised fender kit with cycle rack?

Lightbulb Pro cycle raised fender kit with cycle rack?

I have a cycle rack in the front of my bike and I was wanting to buy this pro cycle raised fender kit. Do you guys know if it will fit with the rack?

I don't think it will looks like both are in the same place, But someone might have both on here.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

image.jpg This is the ProCycle High Fender Kit with a UFO front fender. Does your Cycleracks share the mounting points as the reflectors? You may be able to just use longer bolts (if needed) to mount the bracket and then buy some nylon spacers ( again if needed) to drop the fender just enough off the rack (it may only need a couple of regular washers.) Dan
    Hidden Content 2013 TW200
    Seat Concepts seat, Cycleracks rear rack w/pannier brackets, Clarke XT350 Translucent fuel tank, 90` fuel filter, Cycra Probend handguards, DMO footpegs, Kick Starter, Shortened Tail Lights, Ricochet Skid Plate, High Fender Mod, Shinko 241 Trials front Tire, Stock Rear Tire, Upgraded chain, Procycle rear bracket and LED brake light, Jet Kit, Powermadd 2" handlebar riser, seat bolt mod with cables, Versa Pack Tank & Pannier Bags, $1.00 Dairy Crate, NelsonRigg mini tank bag, 14/47

It won't fit but a front man rack will work with it.
    2007 TW

I wonder if it will work for sure using longer bolts and spacers, anyone have it installed on a cycle rack?

You may be the first to attempt it. Good luck and take pics and post your thoughts on your project if you attempt it.

You may be able to secure it directly to the bottom of the rack and save the money on the "kit". Dependenton the angles and how tou want it to look, you could use flat washers in different quantities to adjust the angle front and rear. You drill your own holes in the fender normally so you are in control of the bolt positions on the fender.

Dan
    Last edited by HKLBRY; 07-06-2015 at 12:51 PM.
    PlacerLode likes this.
    Hidden Content 2013 TW200
    Seat Concepts seat, Cycleracks rear rack w/pannier brackets, Clarke XT350 Translucent fuel tank, 90` fuel filter, Cycra Probend handguards, DMO footpegs, Kick Starter, Shortened Tail Lights, Ricochet Skid Plate, High Fender Mod, Shinko 241 Trials front Tire, Stock Rear Tire, Upgraded chain, Procycle rear bracket and LED brake light, Jet Kit, Powermadd 2" handlebar riser, seat bolt mod with cables, Versa Pack Tank & Pannier Bags, $1.00 Dairy Crate, NelsonRigg mini tank bag, 14/47

I ran a front cycle rack with my stock front fender and the rack would touch the fender at full compression...
    2007 TW

Yea mine hits my fender also, that's why I was thinking about attaching it higher, hopefully it would work

Sponosred Links