TW parts galore! Does anyone have experience with Webike Japan?
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the Forum, but I've been lurking for what feels like years. I'm surprised that more people in the States aren't into modding the TW for the street in the same fashion as the TW craze in Japan. I've always had the urge to purchase a TW and modify it in the taste of the many sick customs I've seen from there. Thing is I noticed, as I'm sure all of you have, the aftermarket or lack there of for the TW here in the States. After doing some research I cam across http://japan.webike.net/ and noticed that they not only seem to ship to the States, but they have a TON of parts for the TW. If you go to their site and go under "Shop by motorcycle" and search under Yamaha TW200 you'll see that they have basically everything imaginable in order to create a Japanese style custom. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience dealing with this web site, or if I'm missing out on an even better place to get parts. Thanks.

I have no complaints other than the exchange rate.

J-mart.biz is another good one

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Well if you have the patience and the money sure it good. Japanese shipping is ridiculous and like cbinvb said the exchange rate sucks big time. I have never seen it this low in my life ever and I am from Japan. 74 yen to the dollar. To get a picture of things it cost 110 yen to buy a coke. It sucks that you can't utilize Japan Yahoo auction. They have things from cheap. New and used. To tell you the truth the TW craze in Japan has died out years ago.

Thanks for the feedback. That J-mart.biz site is cool but they don't have anything but 2 exhaust set ups for the TW. However they have some REAL cool stuff for the Honda Monkey/Gorilla. I've always wanted to build one of those too. So is it safe to say that there is no company in the USA that offers extended swing arm set ups for the TW? If I'm looking to purchase one am I going to have to go with one of the sites from Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraClownGang View Post
    So is it safe to say that there is no company in the USA that offers extended swing arm set ups for the TW?

Correct. There is no company in the USA that offers an extended swingarm kit for the TW.

If I'm looking to purchase one am I going to have to go with one of the sites from Japan?

Yes. Unless you cut and extend your own.

The search function on this site will provide a wealth of info on this topic and on ordering from Japan.
    Custom 1998 TW200 Build Thread Hidden Content | 2003 TW200 | 2009 KLX351

Hi

you can check there

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/s...ab_ex=commerce

or contact the company that makes swing arms in Kawaguchi, it's near Tokyo

Basically you can buy everything you want and they will sent it everywhere you want by EMS

I'm an official Kitaco importer (a tuning parts co located in Osaka) and receive shipment from there twice a month

Webike is not exactly a store, actually they only order parts from other companies and then ship them to final customer, it means they could ask you to pay parts that would be available in one month, please ask about availability before ordering

A friend of mine from Southern Corsica is building a TW using parts he bought on Yahoo, most of them are used but in very good conditions

here it is

Please contact member MichaelC from San Diego Cal. before asking info or putting comments about tuning parts, motorcycle customization and everything linked to TW in Japan. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mame Shiba View Post
    Hi

you can check there

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/s...ab_ex=commerce

or contact the company that makes swing arms in Kawaguchi, it's near Tokyo

Basically you can buy everything you want and they will sent it everywhere you want by EMS

I'm an official Kitaco importer (a tuning parts co located in Osaka) and receive shipment from there twice a month

Webike is not exactly a store, actually they only order parts from other companies and then ship them to final customer, it means they could ask you to pay parts that would be available in one month, please ask about availability before ordering

A friend of mine from Southern Corsica is building a TW using parts he bought on Yahoo, most of them are used but in very good conditions

here it is

Hey Mame Shiba, that's pretty interesting. Of course I'd have to translate the page and use a currency calculator but that is very cool! Would you advise that this is a quicker and cheaper alternative to using WebBike? I remember doing some research on this awhile back and I came across another good site from Japan that would ship parts to the US but I can't find it. Really the main things I'm interested in purchasing is an extended swingarm, exhaust, and air filter just to get things started. On a side note, do you know if the company "OVER" makes exhaust for the TW? Thanks! Cheers!

Yes, over sell's exhaust's too.

I hope, this link works:

http://japan.webike.net/categories/m...001123010.html

Hi

I don't think there are still Over racing parts available for TW, most of locals put Supertrapp

I visited the company in Suzuka last june and the main hall is a real museum with many famous bikes of the 1970's like Kawasaki 750H2 or Honda 750 Four

Over can make everyhting you want as a special order, stainless silencer, titanium silencer, carbon fiber silencer etc...

I can ask for a quotation if you're interested

Cheers
    Please contact member MichaelC from San Diego Cal. before asking info or putting comments about tuning parts, motorcycle customization and everything linked to TW in Japan. Thank you very much.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links