TW500 ?
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TW500 ?

I'm not very good with the pictures. Can anyone get a better image? Is this for real?

GOD BLESS & RIDE SAFE, TC____________ BC rides: Honda SL100, Honda TL125, Penton125 ISDT, KTM400 ISDT

now riding '06 TW w/ Jimbo Window, Acerbis bushbusters, ProTaper bars w/risers, Pro Grip 737's, Osram Rally headlamp w/modulator, turn signal beeper, Kenda k270 4.00 x 18,
    triple horns w/relay, big pegs, folding shifter, tuned carb w/drilled slide, 15/50 w/D.I.D. O-ring, RedLine 20w/50, Sterns w/extra padding, extra LED brake light, xt225 brake arm, rear Cycle Racks w/hacked milk crate. Hidden Content

Probably not. From where did thew pic come. It looks like a Japanese custom and I'd really like to see more detail.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Probably not. From where did thew pic come. It looks like a Japanese custom and I'd really like to see more detail.

I think it came from avd rider, not sure. I've got a great full size image on my computer but for the life of me I can't get it uploaded. I'm using Picasa. Could I email it to you?

It's a mind blowing photo.
    GOD BLESS & RIDE SAFE, TC____________ BC rides: Honda SL100, Honda TL125, Penton125 ISDT, KTM400 ISDT

now riding '06 TW w/ Jimbo Window, Acerbis bushbusters, ProTaper bars w/risers, Pro Grip 737's, Osram Rally headlamp w/modulator, turn signal beeper, Kenda k270 4.00 x 18,
    triple horns w/relay, big pegs, folding shifter, tuned carb w/drilled slide, 15/50 w/D.I.D. O-ring, RedLine 20w/50, Sterns w/extra padding, extra LED brake light, xt225 brake arm, rear Cycle Racks w/hacked milk crate. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

It's Australian. Here's the bike shop that built it, but don't expect to replicate it very easily

It's on page 2...http://www.deus.com.au/#/bikes/motor...us-mono-sr542/

Keep scrolling through the pages and they show off their TW's.
    Sold bike.

Youtube vids of old TW's acceleration:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Ok, here is the link, somebody must post this pic. Even if it's not for real it's rather inspiring !

Awesome Tdub photograph

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle Chaser View Post
    Ok, here is the link, somebody must post this pic. Even if it's not for real it's rather inspiring !

Awesome Tdub photograph

FTFY

Sold bike.

Youtube vids of old TW's acceleration:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

That is a Deus bike. Made in Australia. It is actually an SR542.

The Deus Build page is here DEUS SR542 MONO

I have tried to find that rear hugger to no avail. Even contacted Deus about it. They never responded.

Edit: Apparently Pgilles and I were burning up Google and Photbucket at the same time.
    Custom 1998 TW200 Build Thread Hidden Content | 2003 TW200 | 2009 KLX351

Quote Originally Posted by sorethumb View Post
    That is a Deus bike. Made in Australia. It is actually an SR542.

The Deus Build page is here DEUS SR542 MONO

I have tried to find that rear hugger to no avail. Even contacted Deus about it. They never responded.

Edit: Apparently Pgilles and I were burning up Google and Photbucket at the same time.
    That is just a SR500 over bored. You need to search again I don't have the link anymore but I found a site while searching for swingarms. I can't remember the site ,but I remember they had the Japanese burning sun logo.

It's a great job, but ...

BikeNerd21 likes this.

I have looked till the end of the internet and been on so many sport bike sites and forums looking for that hugger that my head hurts.
    Custom 1998 TW200 Build Thread Hidden Content | 2003 TW200 | 2009 KLX351

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links