TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Toggle Switch Panel

5K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  lizrdbrth 
#1 ·
I needed to group my toggle switches in one place. Had switches from my back fender to my bars and no fuses. I used a piece of aluminum from a old fridge, cut and drilled, covered it with camo clad and mounted it to my front bars with 6 toggle switches in it. #1 is for my hand grip warmers, #2 is for the fan on the oil cooler, #3 is for a 2900 lumens light(LED)I mounted on the front, #4 is for a small light(LED),removable with a six foot cord mounted on the right side cover for emergencys, #5 is for the front light black-out, #6 is for tail light and brake light black-out.

ronnydog

See less See more
#3 ·
I can't see it cuz it's invisible...

Combing the desert for dead refrigerators.

When you gunna give it up and show us those lights?

#4 ·
That looks GREAT! I am also interested in seeing both the lights in action. Maybe you could have someone hold a camera so you can show all the toggle switches in action. I use my smartphone, it is very easy to take and upload videos that way. GREAT JOB!

#5 ·
Very nice use of otherwise wasted space, space being at a premium on a TW.

I'd spend the $$$ on weatherproof, probably marine type, switches. One good rain and all your accessories could die.

#6 ·
They make little rubber booties that thread right over the top of the switch, just go to your local auto supply or industrial shop. Cole Hersey is the best made.

#7 ·
A little taller and you could put two rows of three, and a power plug. Though that might start covering the instruments.

#16 ·
A man's GOT to know his limitations...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.