Which hand/brush guards
Close
    Wonder if someone can recommend a brand that fits well on the protaper high bend 7/8 bars?
    “One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it’s still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards.”

― Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by STEVE IN SOCAL View Post
    Wonder if someone can recommend a brand that fits well on the protaper high bend 7/8 bars?

I have ProTaper KX High 7/8 bars on my DR and had no trouble with Zeta Armor handguards (bend style) and XC deflectors...

The built-in LED signals are a nice addition as well. I've since scrapped the stock indicators.

My Dad has Tusk D-Flex hand guards on his Pro Taper Type SE ATV hi-bend bars. They fit well. You can search this forum for hand guards as there is a lot of info about them. Type in site:tw200forum.com hand guards into Google. But I have some pictures for you to help you out. The cross bar on the handle bars make fitment a little tight, but they do fit nicely.

If you can't find it, grind it

1990 TW200

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I just found these today:

TMS Guards

Not sure if they'll fit, but for $25, it's an easy gamble!
    2005 TW200, 2" PowerMadd bar riser, Tusk D-Flex Hand Guards, PowerMadd Hand Muffs, Kick-Start, Valco Cup Holder, Givi E45N Top Case, Inline fuel filter, Storage Tube with MSR bottle, 45 Tooth sprocket, Stebel Low Tone horn, #130 Main Jet / no needle shims / 1.5 turns out on idle, Jimbo Shield, DID O-Ring chain, Clarke XT250 4.1 Gal tank, Custom Cycleracks

Sponosred Links