Osaka Parts Run?
Close

Hey Guys,

This July i'm headed to Osaka for a personal trip. I want to try my luck at finding some parts for my TW. Does anyone have any knowledge of a popular shop or part of town i should look? I believe webike is based out of Osaka but I don't assume they'd have a showroom.

My plans are to find some stuff at cheaper then internet prices and also fly them back with me to save on shipping.

I'm currently hunting around google but i cant find any stores just yet, thought i'd ask around.

thanks in advance.

Nerk

MameShiba seems to know his way around. Hit him up.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Osaka man that place has some great food. Their city moto is eat til you die. Just go to a convenience store there should be a place almost every block. Grab a magazine called burning custom. There is a directory in it the back with the shops advertised there will be a address. Go to some random bike shop and ask. Maybe you can use the magazine as a reference. Don't be afraid to go to a police station. They are not like the ones in the U.S If the shop is in the area they will pull out a map and show you. I went to Tokyo and couldn't find a bar where my friend was at and the police actually took me there. Nice guy. Try to find some smart phone apps to assist you in translation ect..

Sponosred Links