Small box for rack needed.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Edit to add, I found a seat pad !

Also, anyone have any ideas on a small box that would fit my "stock" rack on the back, preferably a low profile something that does not stick up, just big enough to carry beer and cigarettes..........(just kidding)....a sack lunch.

My rack,

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/ac.../0/detail.aspx

Anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks,

Revolverman.
    The older I get, the more I realize it's easier to be kind in most situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolverman View Post
    I wanted to locate a seat pad everyone here has been talking about called "Coleman Comfort Ride ATV Seat Protector".

I have searched all my local walmarts and all are sold out. There are supposed to be some at a few distant walmarts, but I don't know how to get it to my store. Ebay has one but it is backordered.

Also, anyone have any ideas on a small box that would fit my "stock" rack on the back, preferably a low profile something that does not stick up, just big enough to carry beer and cigarettes..........(just kidding)....a sack lunch.

Anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks,

Revolverman.
    thats where I found mine at was walmart. you might have to wait and see when they may get another shipment in. Oh my father in law was watching a viedo you had posted and he said something that you may live close to us and i was just wondering where you lived so maybe we could get together sometime. we both have a tw and were always looking for someone who has one and lives close by. we live near Dayton. holler back
    I got granny gear haha...

I wanted to locate a seat pad everyone here has been talking about called "Coleman Comfort Ride ATV Seat Protector". I have searched all my local walmarts and all are sold out. There are supposed to be some at a few distant walmarts, but I don't know how to get it to my store. Ebay has one but it is backordered.

You can have mine. I used it for about 500 miles before I had my seat reupholstered, so I don't need the Coleman ATV Seat Cover any more.

PM or email me with a mailing address and I'll send it to you.

GREG
    2008 TW200: 14T/47T, 122-link KMC O-Ring Chain, Jimbo C Shield, wide pegs, factory rear rack, Pro Taper ATV High bars, G2 handguards, MSR shift lever, QuadBoss saddlebags.

I do not own any stock and I do not owe anyone anything, except perhaps an open mind.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I live in Maryville. I will keep looking and thanks.

Revolverman.

got mine at Cabelas.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Amazon also stocks them.
    -Szj

2001 TW

Greg, thanks so much for the kind gesture.

After writing this, I did locate one in Knoxville about 20 miles from me. I called and they had 2 in stock and are holding one for around $19.

I am going back to edit my request, and thanks everyone else for the help.

Revolverman.

Edit to add, I found a seat pad !

My rack,

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/ac.../0/detail.aspx

Anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks,

Revolverman.
    Here's an idea. I used a small cooler, one that has the zipper on the top. What I did was make two holes in the bottom then lined them up with holes under the back rack and used two bolts with wingnuts on them. I will post a pic if I can to show.
    I got granny gear haha...

Almost anything will do the job. For awhile I had a zip closed casserole container (rugged, padded by insulation, and disposable when I found something better). Just a word of caution. If what you use is not wear and tear resistant (read strong) where you attach it, you probably should guard against a tear away by lining the interior with some sort of rigid material (fiber board, plywood, or ???). My aluminum hard case has the flat straps that came with the U-bolts spreading the load or even the aluminum might have worn or given away. Certainly a canvas cooler or even plastic tool box might give way if not adequately reinforced. Just saying it pays to anticipate vibration, unanticipated forces, and flying objects. Be particularly wary of zip ties for more than emergency or one time use. Good hunting for the perfect luggage. Tom
    Tom - TW200 2002, Kawasaki VN 500 2006

Hidden Content

Central New Mexico

Good advice on secure mounting, peruano. Lugguge parting company with a bike at speed can do major damage to innocents. Tdub's Rubbermaid tote has 2-inch wide aluminum strips on both sides of its bottom, and the load is distributed across the aluminum by fenderwashers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links