How To Install a Pumper Carb on Your TW - Page 3
Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: How To Install a Pumper Carb on Your TW

Mighty fine job Cornelius. Notice you have tape over air box holes, was that from your trip up high in the Drakensberg mountains?
    littletommy, Cornelis, Ken and 1 others like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

After 2 weeks and nearly 600 miles:

This is really great, for the first time I'm able to just hop on the bike, blip the starter button and take off at speed, even when the engine is cold!

In the past I always had to pull out the choke first, start the bike and then wait 10 minutes for the engine to be completely warmed up before the bike started to get lively.

I've done some research and I found out that this Keihin PZ30 carb comes out as stock on a lot of Honda and most if not all Chinese dirt and dual-sport bikes and ATV's

Just type PZ30 on the Youtube search bar and you'll get a lot of videos about the carb

This is likely the main reason why it is available so abundantly and cheaply, even in my country it is easy to get a hold of this carb although it would have cost me about $ 60 more than on aliexpress.com

Make no mistake, although this carb is cheap it is a quality product and I'm sure its going to last me a long time.
    Purple, Ken, elime and 4 others like this.
    1990 Yamaha TW200Hidden Content _____________ Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28
    Hidden Content

Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornelis View Post
    After 2 weeks and nearly 600 miles:

This is really great, for the first time I'm able to just hop on the bike, blip the starter button and take off at speed, even when the engine is cold!

In the past I always had to pull out the choke first, start the bike and then wait 10 minutes for the engine to be completely warmed up before the bike started to get lively.

I've done some research and I found out that this Keihin PZ30 carb comes out as stock on a lot of Honda and most if not all Chinese dirt and dual-sport bikes and ATV's

Just type PZ30 on the Youtube search bar and you'll get a lot of videos about the carb

This is likely the main reason why it is available so abundantly and cheaply, even in my country it is easy to get a hold of this carb although it would have cost me about $ 60 more than on aliexpress.com

Make no mistake, although this carb is cheap it is a quality product and I'm sure its going to last me a long time.
    Great job and great information. Very creative on the intake mod.
    Cornelis, jtomelliott49 and Fred like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponosred Links