Foot pegs?
Close
††††
††††
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Foot pegs?

Foot pegs?

So I was thinking about putting some Pivot Pegz on, but [surprise, surprise] there are none specific to the TW. Would any of you happen to know if foot pegs from another bike fit directly on the TW? I'm not against making it work if I had to, but if anything else was a direct fit I'd rather not.

https://www.pivotpegz.net/yamaha

Those are the best!! I've had them on other bikes, but nope they don't make them for a TW...
    Quote Originally Posted by methamphetasaur View Post
    So I was thinking about putting some Pivot Pegz on, but [surprise, surprise] there are none specific to the TW. Would any of you happen to know if foot pegs from another bike fit directly on the TW? I'm not against making it work if I had to, but if anything else was a direct fit I'd rather not.

https://www.pivotpegz.net/yamaha
    Badgerflorida likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Canít believe Iíve never seen those. What a great idea. Are they worth it, or did I do my currency conversion wrong? Too bad thereís nothing for the TW. Maybe someone on here has a fit conversion idea.
    littletommy likes this.
    01 SOLD
    96 SOLD
    89 restored SOLD
    89 (restoration in process)
    05 (restoration in process)
    03 10K miles, decent condition

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

They are expensive, but worth it. Best pegs I've ever owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerflorida View Post
    Canít believe Iíve never seen those. What a great idea. Are they worth it, or did I do my currency conversion wrong? Too bad thereís nothing for the TW. Maybe someone on here has a fit conversion idea.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Thanks LT. If Iím gonna spend top dollar on bike stuff, itís nice to have stuff I can easily move over to my next TW.
    01 SOLD
    96 SOLD
    89 restored SOLD
    89 (restoration in process)
    05 (restoration in process)
    03 10K miles, decent condition

I bought the ASM's from ProCycle.
    A bit more speedy than some but it did and does pivot. Actually better built than most of the components and frame on the bike itself.

I think Yamaha used the same source for the stock pegs as Honda does for their kids CRF50. Ridiculous.
    IMG_4952.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

Ahhh Procycle does indeed have them. Good find Stagewex. Very pricy though.

ProCycle also offers just the brackets and you can find the PivotPegz from alt online sources. ProCycle does offer billet aluminum extensions ( CJ Designs ) made for the PivotPegz in 2 possible sizes the extensions are made by another CNC guy but ProCycle gets volume pricing from the manufacturer so they pretty much have the best deal on the extensions

By using ProCycle brackets you can run any WR or YZ footpegs from Raptor Titanium to OEM Yami Ti pegs and other misc OEM oversize pegs

I own all types and sizes and I love PivotPegz with the long CJ Designs extensions and my second choice is Titanium Raptors but they are sharp azz buggers they might eat boots lol

If you don't have $600 to spend on foot pegz consider DMO Specialities hand made TIG welded bolt on TW pegs
    for $85 a pair (new) delivered from me
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PlacerLode View Post
    ProCycle also offers just the brackets and you can find the PivotPegz from alt online sources. ProCycle does offer billet aluminum extensions ( CJ Designs ) made for the PivotPegz in 2 possible sizes the extensions are made by another CNC guy but ProCycle gets volume pricing from the manufacturer so they pretty much have the best deal on the extensions

By using ProCycle brackets you can run any WR or YZ footpegs from Raptor Titanium to OEM Yami Ti pegs and other misc OEM oversize pegs

I own all types and sizes and I love PivotPegz with the long CJ Designs extensions and my second choice is Titanium Raptors but they are sharp azz buggers they might eat boots lol

If you don't have $600 to spend on foot pegz consider DMO Specialities hand made TIG welded bolt on TW pegs
    for $85 a pair (new) delivered from me
    Do you have them in black?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    PlacerLode likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links