Mitas E07
Close

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Tw200quebec
  • 1 Post By littletommy
  • 2 Post By ejfranz

Thread: Mitas E07

Mitas E07

I have a Shinko 700 mounted in front on my TW, going to be due for a change soon, has anyone here ever tried a Mitas E07 on a TW? They seem to be a great tire looking at the reviews and not much more expensive then the Shinko. Thanks for your feed back!
    littletommy and Ken like this.

Looks like it is a 50% street and 50% dirt tire. I have never heard of anyone here mentioning them...but it looks alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tw200quebec View Post
    I have a Shinko 700 mounted in front on my TW, going to be due for a change soon, has anyone here ever tried a Mitas E07 on a TW? They seem to be a great tire looking at the reviews and not much more expensive then the Shinko. Thanks for your feed back!
    Ken likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

No, but I have had the Mitas ET-01 on the back of one of my trials bikes and it would make for a good TW front tire.
    Mitas et-01/
    littletommy and Ken like this.
    2001 TW200 sporting a MT43 up front. Duro has gone to a good home. 2015 VStrom XT, 1996 DT 200, Broken 2010 Xingue 400 XY. 2009 WR250r now shared with my son.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

There is someone on the forum that has mounted an E07 on his TW. He even has a picture. I tried to find him but it's kinda trying to find a needle in a haystack

Quote Originally Posted by ejfranz View Post
    No, but I have had the Mitas ET-01 on the back of one of my trials bikes and it would make for a good TW front tire.
    Mitas et-01/
    Is the Mitas E01 DOT rated

Quote Originally Posted by Tw200quebec View Post
    Is the Mitas E01 DOT rated
    No, but is rated up to 130 kmph. It is more "sticky" then the dot tires.
    2001 TW200 sporting a MT43 up front. Duro has gone to a good home. 2015 VStrom XT, 1996 DT 200, Broken 2010 Xingue 400 XY. 2009 WR250r now shared with my son.

Sponosred Links