Lil' Chunk - My TW200 Project - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Lil' Chunk - My TW200 Project

Welcome CubbyChowder!

Do you have a link for that headlight, or at least can you tell what size it is?
    Husqvarna 6440 - she may be old, but she still runs like a sewing machine.
    2006 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Vektor View Post
    Welcome CubbyChowder!

Do you have a link for that headlight, or at least can you tell what size it is?
    Sure thing, for some reason this forum won't allow me to post links since my post count is so low. Here is the name of the listing which you can copy/paste in the eBay search bar: 7" Custom Side Mount Motorcycle Headlight w/ Grill - Matte Black - Clear

I would also recommend visiting that sellers page (4into1motorcycleparts) and checking out all the other styles/finishes of headlights they offer, they have some really cool options on there!

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyChowder View Post
    Sure thing, for some reason this forum won't allow me to post links since my post count is so low. Here is the name of the listing which you can copy/paste in the eBay search bar: 7" Custom Side Mount Motorcycle Headlight w/ Grill - Matte Black - Clear

I would also recommend visiting that sellers page (4into1motorcycleparts) and checking out all the other styles/finishes of headlights they offer, they have some really cool options on there!
    Thanks!
    Husqvarna 6440 - she may be old, but she still runs like a sewing machine.
    2006 TW200

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

And welcome to the forum!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

My maiden voyage with the TW200 was an absolute success! I am in love with this bike.

Spent a few days riding around in Sierra National Forest near Shaver Lake. Mostly off road but some road riding as well getting to different areas/trailheads (dual sports are a beautiful thing).

The most technical/challenging for me was the Bald Mountain trail where we encountered some snow patches, big deep puddles that looked deceivingly shallow and some steep rutted out bouldery climbing and the bike handled it all like a champ! I laid it down a few times but that's because I'm still a beginner.

Me in my element! My helmet is blocking the big dumb grin on my face:

Some pictures from Bald Mountain trail, unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures of the trail itself, was too busy trying to get up it!

You can see the bike lurking in the shadows, ready to take on another snow patch (my first time riding in snow, it was definitely tricky):

Hit some gravel around a turn and my bike washed out from under me, luckily the only casualty was my clutch lever which completely snapped off. Fortunately, my dad's buddy is prepared for every possible emergency and had some vice grips handy! Clutch lever restored:

My awesome dad and I got to spend some quality time together, it was our first time riding together! We had a really fun weekend:

Caught an amazing sunset on the ride back to our home base:

Lil' Chunk did awesome! He's ready for more adventures. But first I need a new chain/sprockets and want to install a beefier skid plate and bash bars.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome welcome. This is a great community. I too am a new TW rider/owner as of the end of February, and I too have fallen in love already. I'm diggin' the look of those bars btw. Have fun and be safe!
    Darth and CubbyChowder like this.
    2019 Yamaha TW200
    1973 Yamaha RD350

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponosred Links