Close

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Tazuki
  • 1 Post By gifty74
  • 4 Post By nihil
  • 2 Post By jstuewe

Thread: Pro Tapper handle bars

Pro Tapper handle bars

Thinking of ordering some Pro Tapper ATV SE bars , my question is how much higher are the mids and how much higher are the high ones from the stock ones ?
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

I'd advise at least trying the risers first to see if that gets you there. I too was looking at bars vs risers, and from what I found you can get about to the ATV high bend level with the 30mm risers. Super easy install, and for $22 shipped you can at least see if it does what you need. Putting a new bar on is much more involved with needing to relocate the grips, etc, and I think you need to drill a locating hole in most of the bars to locate the throttle grip. Just an idea. The 30mm riser got them exactly where i wanted them, just a bit higher. I went with the Tusk 30mm risers on amazon.
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

Did someone say handlebars???

https://tw200.org/barsim/

Bear in mind that effective rise and grip position will differ due to rotation in the clamp, where the sim aligns them all pretty much straight up and down (maybe rotation in next version). Also not 100% sure of the stock bars being accurate, all aftermarket bar measurements were taken off the manufacturers websites.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'm 6'1" and the bars were always too low. I spent about a year with the 30mm risers and wanted a little more so I bought the ATV High bars which added just about the same height. I kept the risers along with the high bars and now I can 'almost' stand up without bending at the waist but not quite.
    It took me several hours to re-route the throttle and brake cables but I managed to do it without changing anything out.
    Sthrnromr and jtomelliott49 like this.

Sponosred Links