Oil Cooler for TW-How Much Does it Help? - Page 4
Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Oil Cooler for TW-How Much Does it Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Apolloha View Post
    I got mine on ebay from mekdad1 . I looked today but I don't see any for sale right now. Maybe he will see this and make a few more.
    I saw the recent cooler on eBay and slept on it too long before it was scooped up. I can't find anything listed for mekdad1 on eBay so no way of contacting him directly there. Anyone have contact info?

I live in one of the hottest places on the planet (an obvious exaggeration but not far off) in the midlands of South Carolina. People come here from other hot places and comment on how hot it is. Columbia's tagline is "Famously Hot". You get the drift... We have temps for weeks in the 90s often bouncing off 100 before heat index.

I just switched the Mobil 1 4T synthetic for this reason but think these coolers were designed and made for riders in similar locals as me. If we can track this guy down, I'm down for one.

Last edited by littletommy; 08-05-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    SpeedyTide and mekdad like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyMonkey View Post
    I saw the recent cooler on eBay and slept on it too long before it was scooped up. I can't find anything listed for mekdad1 on eBay so no way of contacting him directly there. Anyone have contact info?

I live in one of the hottest places on the planet (an obvious exaggeration but not far off) in the midlands of South Carolina. People come here from other hot places and comment on how hot it is. Columbia's tagline is "Famously Hot". You get the drift... We have temps for weeks in the 90s often bouncing off 100 before heat index.

I just switched the Mobil 1 4T synthetic for this reason but think these coolers were designed and made for riders in similar locals as me. If we can track this guy down, I'm down for one.
    Welp if you ever ride locally let me know. I’d join ya. PM whenever. Cheers.
    Offroad:
    TW200 - The Goat
    KTM 300 - Orange Dragon
    ATVs

Onroad:
    Triumphs

Way too many past bikes and builds to list. I won't bore you. Questions? Just ask.
    =)

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Thanks Little Tommy. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Sthrnromr View Post
    Welp if you ever ride locally let me know. I’d join ya. PM whenever. Cheers.
    Yes indeed. I've been keeping my trips local hitting the farm and gravel roads between I-26 and the Broad River up to and around Newberry until I got my TW serviced and a couple of farkles completed. Next up is the trails at Enoree in Sumter National Forest.

I'll PM you and hopefully we'll have an opportunity to meet. Thanks!
    littletommy likes this.

Thanks Little Tommy. Much appreciated!

Yes indeed. I've been keeping my trips local hitting the farm and gravel roads between I-26 and the Broad River up to and around Newberry until I got my TW serviced and a couple of farkles completed. Next up is the trails at Enoree in Sumter National Forest.

I'll PM you and hopefully we'll have an opportunity to meet. Thanks!
    Enoree trails are great. I am not far from there. PM whenever you get some dates in mind.

Ok thread hijack over. Sorry all. =)
    TheFunkyMonkey likes this.
    Offroad:
    TW200 - The Goat
    KTM 300 - Orange Dragon
    ATVs

Onroad:
    Triumphs

Way too many past bikes and builds to list. I won't bore you. Questions? Just ask.
    =)

I ran out of parts. I am making more hopefully this week. Should be available again next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I sold a few faster than I had time to make more.

I appreciate all the support and purchases. You guys are awesome.

Thank you all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Sthrnromr likes this.
    You never know what you can do until you have to undo something you have done.

Quote Originally Posted by mekdad View Post
    I ran out of parts. I am making more hopefully this week. Should be available again next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I sold a few faster than I had time to make more.

I appreciate all the support and purchases. You guys are awesome.

Thank you all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the follow-up, mekdad.

Will you be selling them via eBay or here on the forum? Either way, please let us know when they're available and how to order.

Thanks again!

Thank you for the follow-up, mekdad.

Will you be selling them via eBay or here on the forum? Either way, please let us know when they're available and how to order.

Thanks again!

Both. You save money by ordering from here, Not eBay.
    Just send me a email to order direct. [email protected] When I get more made.
    I will let you know when they are ready.
    Thanks again for your patience.
    Sthrnromr and Pilot Jet 34 like this.
    You never know what you can do until you have to undo something you have done.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponosred Links