Cyclerack?
Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyclerack?

Are they worth it?
    2010 TW - Easton bars & clamps, cyclerack (black), jimbo shield, acerbis steel gaurds, atv seat pad, custom skid plat, more upgrades soon

Yes.
    Only a fool would attempt it, and God help me, I am that fool!

x2. the only issue i have is when i went rubber side up, i got my ankle pinned under it the first ride i did with it. it makes the rear of the bike a bit wider.

product-wise they are quality A1 in material, function and customer service! it strengthens the rear of the bike, and give a great handle to pull on.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

i went with a moose expedition rear rack cause it was a little cheaper and serves my purposes...the advantage of the cycleracks is the added drop protection with the side bars...

Well worth it. I've used my cyclerack for some really hard work too. Comes in very usefull.

Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Admiral, glad to see your 'pet' doesn't leave a ring in the grass from pacing back and forth. Is this a new training method or does he just like to stay on the gravel? I suppose you could turn off the petcock when the two of you aren't playing, but from the photo, it looks like he's ready to 'go'. Squirrel? TIM
    SeatConcepts,carb mod,Shinko tires,15/50 o-ring chain,custom racks f/r, aluminum luggage,windshield,handguards,heated grips,Clarke tank,high frt fender,led running lights,folding shifter, wide pegs,12v outlets,headlight kill switch,voltmeter,stainless header,2nd brakelight,GPS/phone mount

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Admiral, wouldn't it be easier to just fix your brakes?

Tinman Tim & TW-Brian, you guys are too funny!

Tinman Tim, since I ride with a dog alot, it took me a bit to figure out what you were talking about. Georgie ain't in the picture. But alas, I finally had the ah ha moment. That one's pretty good. You caught me at a serious moment I guess

TW-Brian, and here I was taking a moment of seriousness and trying to illustrate the versatility of the cyclerack. Then I get poked with a funny. Rear drag brake for sure!

You all are good guys!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

This is on my short list. My lunch box fell of today going to work. It was recovered by a coworker! Next paycheck.
    2011 TW200: Protaper Fat Bars, IMS Pegs, Cyclerack, Moose Racing Tail Bag, Cyrca Handguards, VStrom Mirrors, Jimbo Shield, Oxford Heated Grips, ProCycle 15k spring, 2x2cycles rack, seat concepts, Cyclops Adventure Sports LED conversion

2014 BMW F800GS

2007 BMW R1200R

I modified and put handlebar pads on my cyclerack downbars. I forget who gave me the idea. It's also great for passengers to hang onto.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links