Handlebar Bag - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Handlebar Bag

If it matters, Chase Harper products are Made in USA.
    Errtu, Darth and jtomelliott49 like this.
    2017 TW200, 2012 Ducati Multistrada, 2006 Polaris Hawkeye

Senior Member TeeDoubleUTwoHundred's Avatar
    I like Bodi's idea of the fanny pack. If it were labelled a "moto" fanny pack, it would be 4 times the price, or so it seems. It doesn't even have to be waterproof (I carry all my important stuff inside heavy duty Ziploc freezer bags - cell phone, lighter, ID, registration, etc.). I wouldn't be surprised if you could even cinch it around the rear fender.
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    2017 TW200 -> Hand Guards-Chain-Foot Pegs-Skid Plate-Shifter-Grips-Mirrors-Fuel Filter-Fender-Levers

Senior Member Michael Bryce Winnick's Avatar
    I have a Wolfman Enduro bag on my tank. Wolfman Enduro bags are the best bags in the world. Nobody should buy any other bag than the Wolfman Enduro bag. Everyone with a TW should buy a Wolfman Enduro bag.
    Yes, Chase Harper is made in the USA. Please buy from them. Wolfman is also made in the USA. Please buy from them.
    Last edited by Michael Bryce Winnick; 08-09-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    Apolloha and jtomelliott49 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bryce Winnick View Post
    I have a Wolfman Enduro bag on my tank. Wolfman Enduro bags are the best bags in the world. Nobody should buy any other bag than the Wolfman Enduro bag. Everyone with a TW should buy a Wolfman Enduro bag.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr

oatmealx and jtomelliott49 like this.
    2001 Yamaha TW200
    2015 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X

Yes, Chase Harper is made in the USA. Please buy from them. Wolfman is also made in the USA. Please buy from them.
    I purchased the Wolfman Enduro tank bag and while great quality, it was bigger than I was looking for based on my needs so I returned it.

I share because like the OP, I only need a little storage. I hadn't thought about using a fanny pack but have a couple for mountain biking that I will attempt to repurpose. Thanks for that idea!
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

Senior Member Michael Bryce Winnick's Avatar
    They make a very small enduro bag...about the size of a pack of cigarettes. I am not very good at the metric system so I cannot calculate what a liter of storage is or even a fraction of a liter. I know that they used to make them in two sizes. The small one was really small. I know that much. They will answer the phone if you call them. I would ask about the small enduro bag and have them give you the dimensions over the phone. I have the large enduro bag which for me is still small. Easy fit for wallet, keys, and phone.

Yes...Wolfman pays me every time I say that. It is a really good way to make money. Some of yous guys are really funny and I mean that.
    Last edited by Michael Bryce Winnick; 08-10-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Senior Member TeeDoubleUTwoHundred's Avatar
    I saw a guy running yesterday, and he was wearing a fanny pack that had a water bottle holder on it. The pack was relatively small and must not have been cumbersome ( he was about 7km away from town). I'm thinking the bottle holder would be a great place to carry a can of bear spray, with the pack attached the way Bodi described.
    2017 TW200 -> Hand Guards-Chain-Foot Pegs-Skid Plate-Shifter-Grips-Mirrors-Fuel Filter-Fender-Levers

Quote Originally Posted by TeeDoubleUTwoHundred View Post
    I saw a guy running yesterday, and he was wearing a fanny pack that had a water bottle holder on it. The pack was relatively small and must not have been cumbersome ( he was about 7km away from town). I'm thinking the bottle holder would be a great place to carry a can of bear spray, with the pack attached the way Bodi described.
    Yeah, I have a North Face fanny pack with a water bottle holder. I didn't know they made beer in spray form! What a great idea
    2017 TW200, 2012 Ducati Multistrada, 2006 Polaris Hawkeye

They make a very small enduro bag...about the size of a pack of cigarettes. I am not very good at the metric system so I cannot calculate what a liter of storage is or even a fraction of a liter. I know that they used to make them in two sizes. The small one was really small. I know that much. They will answer the phone if you call them. I would ask about the small enduro bag and have them give you the dimensions over the phone. I have the large enduro bag which for me is still small. Easy fit for wallet, keys, and phone.

Yes...Wolfman pays me every time I say that. It is a really good way to make money. Some of yous guys are really funny and I mean that.
    Hey Mike...it's not nice to criticize people's looks!
    Fred likes this.
    "Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
    - Hunter S. Thompson

“It’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"The less horsepower a motorcycle has, the more it can teach you.” - Ben Bostrom

And though a mountain may rise up and smack the livin' shit outta me,
    and wad up my bike somethin' awful...
    Still, I rise!
    (With apologies to Maya Angelou)

"Give a Damn"
    - C. M. Howe, Jr.

Hidden Content

Maybe everyone should look like Micheal Bryce Winnick.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links