Softer Seat?
Close

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Senior citizen

Thread: Softer Seat?

Softer Seat?

Has anybody experimented with different seats. This guys' old butt gets tired pretty quick. Need thoughts on custom seats or modifications that others have tried.
    My sheepskin helps, "butt" it could be better! Have only had the bike for 2 weeks and have put almost 200 miles of mostly gravel country roads. Fun bike.
    Had been riding my 1985 650 Nighthawk on the same roads, but the turn signals are starting to come apart.
    Last edited by Senior citizen; 08-10-2019 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Left out word
    Ken and Darth like this.

2001 Yamaha TW200
    2015 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X

Ken
    Welcome. Most people get the Seat Concepts seat and they now have a thicker one. Others will chime in with more details. I always liked the look of the Nighthawks. They seemed like a good all around bike. I have a 1983 Yamaha Radian 600 which is a blast but I don't think it would like rough roads much.
    1993 TW200 just shy of 46,000 miles

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

The older and fatter I get, MY seat gets softer. As for the bike I currently have a Mad Dog seat cover. Soon to be upgraded to a seat concepts. Wish I could magically put the seat from my wife's Savage on. That SOB will hug your ass with love all day. Cruisers, who'd a thunk it.
    If you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. - Tuco Juan Ramierez aka "The Rat"
    There's 2 kinds of people in this world, those with guns, and those who dig. You dig. - The Man with No Name

2018 TW200 - LCpl. Rex T. Dubber
    2010 Savage S40 650

Sponosred Links