HID switching
Close

Thread: HID switching

I think I will go with an HID to get some more light and save some watts for add ons like a 12v plug and maybe heated grips. What do I need as far as switching for use with a bixenon kit?
    2011 TW200: Protaper Fat Bars, IMS Pegs, Cyclerack, Moose Racing Tail Bag, Cyrca Handguards, VStrom Mirrors, Jimbo Shield, Oxford Heated Grips, ProCycle 15k spring, 2x2cycles rack, seat concepts, Cyclops Adventure Sports LED conversion

2014 BMW F800GS

2007 BMW R1200R

Hi switched over to HID and also added a 12v socket....Didn;t need anything else except some patience to get the whole dang thing tucked securely into the headlight cowl....not alot of room....I used a bunch of cable ties and an old bicycle tube to safely wrap the new HID ballast and other components to protect against vibration and wear....

Quote Originally Posted by a_frye View Post
    Hi switched over to HID and also added a 12v socket....Didn;t need anything else except some patience to get the whole dang thing tucked securely into the headlight cowl....not alot of room....I used a bunch of cable ties and an old bicycle tube to safely wrap the new HID ballast and other components to protect against vibration and wear....

Can I ask which brand you used?
    2011 TW200: Protaper Fat Bars, IMS Pegs, Cyclerack, Moose Racing Tail Bag, Cyrca Handguards, VStrom Mirrors, Jimbo Shield, Oxford Heated Grips, ProCycle 15k spring, 2x2cycles rack, seat concepts, Cyclops Adventure Sports LED conversion

2014 BMW F800GS

2007 BMW R1200R

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Bike Master HID kit

Sponosred Links