Daryl's (Zombie Tracker) Build - Page 3
Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Daryl's (Zombie Tracker) Build

You roasted your seat????
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

What do you mean I roasted my seat?

It definitely looks better with the support bar. Also got some exhaust work done. My welds are getting better, definitely getting good penetration. With the tubing I am using and the solid steel inserts, this frame is probably twice as strong if not stronger than factory!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

My bad. I thought I saw that the seat was melted or deformed just above the weld. Thought you welded it with the seat on....
    Quote Originally Posted by mykdee View Post
    What do you mean I roasted my seat?
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I think you are seeing the intention from the factory strap that I removed. I looked at it again and I could totally see where you would’ve thought that!
    littletommy likes this.

Got quite a bit of work done today. What do you think with or without the side panels? Handguards or no?

Quote Originally Posted by mykdee View Post
    I think you are seeing the intention from the factory strap that I removed. I looked at it again and I could totally see where you would’ve thought that!
    If I had a TW, I would have gone out and looked!! Before I made my comment... ;-)

Great job! I think it looks better without side panels if you have no airbox anyway. I think a short rear fender might be the go too?

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    thats a great price for a running bike! bubble popping moment: adding additional header pipes to the motor (ala the photo of daryl's bike) won't add extra horses to your chariot.

Zxtasy is just selling his take on a zombie stomper: https://www.tw200forum.com/forum/per...eady-hunt.html
    so it will be exciting to have a new one added to the forum herd.

ood build!
    Hey, just to clarify, I DID not sell my ZombieStomper/99 TW. What I sold, and just rolled out of the driveway minutes ago, was the better half's mostly stock 2012 TW. The Stomper runs like crap right now but I will get it sorted and plan on showcasing it at the Touratech ADV rally in Plain, WA next summer.

This build sounds like a lot of fun and I love TWD too.
    admiral likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponosred Links