Tire pressure Kenda K270 5.10-18
Close

I finally got my stock front tire down to justify a tire change!!! Now I can put on the Kenda 270 5.10-18 that is waiting to get to work since October. Anybody uses this tire as font tire, what tire pressure do you have it at?

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    I finally got my stock front tire down to justify a tire change!!! Now I can put on the Kenda 270 5.10-18 that is waiting to get to work since October. Anybody uses this tire as font tire, what tire pressure do you have it at?
    18 is a nice all round pressure
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I just put the Shinko goldenboy of same size on mine which I think is about the same tire. I tried one short pavement ride with it at 30 psi, way too much vibration. Couldn't tell in the mirrors if that car following me was a cop, it was. Luckily he didn't pull me over....lol. I put it at 15 psi for dirt riding which was nice and noticed on some pavement the vibration was complety gone but too low for any kind of distance. I'm gonna slowly drop from 30 to find the sweet spot. Are you running "ride on" in your tubes?
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by importmech View Post
    I just put the Shinko goldenboy of same size on mine which I think is about the same tire. I tried one short pavement ride with it at 30 psi, way too much vibration. Couldn't tell in the mirrors if that car following me was a cop, it was. Luckily he didn't pull me over....lol. I put it at 15 psi for dirt riding which was nice and noticed on some pavement the vibration was complety gone but too low for any kind of distance. I'm gonna slowly drop from 30 to find the sweet spot. Are you running "ride on" in your tubes?

No, I don't use"ride on" but was thinking of getting some since nobody can balance motorcycle tires here on the island.

Sponosred Links