My brand new 2013 Tw200
Close

Hello to all,

First off I want to say how happy I am to be a proud owner of a new TW. I am 19 years old and love the TW's, coolest bikes ever in my opinion. Anyways I have been researching these bikes for months and I was looking for a used with low miles, but they were all sold as soon as they were put up for sale and all the others were old and needed to be rebuilt. Needless to say I got sick of waiting so I broke down and bought one of the showroom floor. Love everything about it except the payments haha!

I used mine for a lot of road riding but I like to go on trail rides too, with my buddy who got me hooked on TW's. I want to custom mine up a little to make it look more like a street bike- less like a dirt bike.(love peoples reations to the way they look!)

Im having a hars time finding parts though, I love the one below but I dont know where to find the seat or tank.

I also want to put an oil cooler on mine, I live in Arizona so I want to try to keep my motor as cool as possible, but the ones from japan are $400 dollars.

I want to hollow mine out and the battery boxes are $300 from Japan,

So does anyone know where to get parts cheaper, or if there are shops here in the US that specialize in T-Dubs?

Thanks.

Contact Lzard Breath...just look up the oil cooler topics. They are $150 I think. They work great. Where do you live?

If your bike is still in new shape, there are plenty of TDub members that will be happy to purchase your stock items from the TDub.
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    Contact Lzard Breath...just look up the oil cooler topics. They are $150 I think. They work great. Where do you live?

If your bike is still in new shape, there are plenty of TDub members that will be happy to purchase your stock items from the TDub.

are they 150 for a kit or do i have to piece it together...? and I live in Arizona..., so the cooler I can get my motor, the better cuz its HOT here haha!

and yes its still currently in break-in-mode, only 375 miles on it!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Someone in the classified is selling a seat/tank that will give you the street look you want.

https://tw200forum.com/index.php?/top...ollow-mod-kit/

Getting stuff imported from Japan can get expensive, Keep your eye on ebay, the classified on here and on ADV rider. Good Stuff pops up from time to time.
    2002 TW200

2003 TW200

2002 Mean Streak

2002 Speed Four

2006 FZ6

1999 Jog

Quote Originally Posted by Dako124 View Post
    are they 150 for a kit or do i have to piece it together...? and I live in Arizona..., so the cooler I can get my motor, the better cuz its HOT here haha!

and yes its still currently in break-in-mode, only 375 miles on it!

I live in Gilbert, AZ. It works great.
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    I live in Gilbert, AZ. It works great.

did you buy yours or make it I live in Wickenburg

Sponosred Links