Spent all day yesterday tinkering with the TW. Made a custom taillight bracket and installed an LED taillight. Also shortened the rear turn signals. They now sit just as wide as the Cyclerack. Shortening them took 2" off each side. Hopefully I can get some pictures up before too long.
On a side note, when I took the rear end apart I noticed that the cross-member that the Cyclerack mounts too was cracked in two places, just outside the bolt holes. I'm assuming that is from when my girlfriend was learning to ride, popped a wheelie, and slammed it to the ground pretty hard with my side cases attached. Easy fix though, ground down the paint, broke out the welder, cleaned up the welds and threw on a little paint. I'll keep an eye on it and see how it holds.
Last edited by mattmus4357; 08-26-2013 at 07:13 AM.