Efm autoclutch
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Efm autoclutch

Efm autoclutch

Anyone ever had and used one on any bike , specifically their tdub? They seem really super confident in their product.

EFM Auto Clutch

I've always been interested in this type of product, especially for trail riding, but have never heard of anyone putting one on their TW. I suspect the cost of the auto clutch is what makes it unpopular with most of us economically minded TW owners. Now, if it was $200 instead of $625...
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Buy a vespa if you want a auto clutch. No dirtbike should have a autoclutch unless your a noob. Imho kinda sad to see this posting. Should be some kinda sin. Learn your clutch. It will save your life. Lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chris209 View Post
    Buy a vespa if you want a auto clutch. No dirtbike should have a autoclutch unless your a noob. Imho kinda sad to see this posting. Should be some kinda sin. Learn your clutch. It will save your life. Lol
    Yes. I am new. To riding and this forum. Only700 miles on the bike. I looked at scooters(cfmoto v3) hard. They stopped making the v3, so I adjusted and opened my search.
    From my research, seems that a LOT of dirt bikes have auto clutches. Especially those for racing

I like to lift things up and put them down. When I leave the gym im exhausted and weak. .Really dont care to clutch and shift.
    Commuting redlight to redlight, I Really dont care to clutch and shift.
    On the freeway getting buffeted by wind, id rather my hands be solid on the grips- again- Really dont care to clutch and shift.
    At some point we all get old and weak. At that point I will again say: Really dont care to clutch and shift.
    With this mod, still have to shift.
    Say i lose the use of 1arm, 1 leg. Cvt tw would be nice....

Sounds lazy to me. Just my opinion. With only 700 miles on the bike you should learn it ...before you rape it.Your not racing so no need for auto clutch.sounds like you need a civic.lol

Be nice now. It's just what ATHF would prefer if he could have one. He's trying to research it, and who know's, if he get's one, it could be a new desired add on and everyone would want one.
    Last edited by littletommy; 09-16-2013 at 09:23 PM.

To each his own. Just because its not for you doesnt mean it shouldn't be done. Having an autoclutch could be alot of fun and is especially beneficial to those with arthritis. Dont knock it til you try it. They are alot of fun in the real tight stuff.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Just my opinion. Take it how you will.

An educated opinion on the product is one thing, but to call someone lazy or a noob...or get a vespa or get a civic...
    Kinda not so cool bro.

But that's just my opinion, take it how you will.

A difference of opinion and/or constructive criticism is alway understandable. The harsh personal attack is dissappointing. Pointing out the disadvantages for an autoclutch would be helpful, being called lazy, not so much!
    littletommy and r80rt like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links