Tech Support?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Tech Support?

Tech Support?

hey!
    if this is one of the new features under new ownership, then this is a good sign.
    come to think of it, i've never had account problems, but two thumbs up all the same.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    hey!
    if this is one of the new features under new ownership, then this is a good sign.
    come to think of it, i've never had account problems, but two thumbs up all the same.
    Brand new Joe Yes Sir.

All good signs... more to come I'm sure.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Hey littletommy, thanks sooo much

~ glenda
    WERA689, littletommy and Hidebound like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

has anyone else been locked out of the forum? not in a banned sense, (unless it was a 2x-secret probation i didn't know about) but the password was not accepted?

i tried to have it reset my password, but it would never send the link. now today it has allowed me back in??
    littletommy and arbolmano like this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    has anyone else been locked out of the forum? not in a banned sense, (unless it was a 2x-secret probation i didn't know about) but the password was not accepted?

i tried to have it reset my password, but it would never send the link. now today it has allowed me back in??
    I along with just about everyone here was totally locked out throughout yesterday. My log in a few minutes ago was the first success Since the day before yesterday. Hopefully this crap is about over. It is getting tiring. I wish whomever it is would just let it go and wander off on their merry way. I think the point if there is one has been made.
    littletommy likes this.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

I contacted Vertical Scope, the problems are now resolved.
    Yamaha - 1992 TW200
    BMW - 1995 R1100GS

I think they were doing upgrades and a problem occurred. I don't think it was a hack. Seems fixed now...
    Hidebound and WERA689 like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

That was yesterday.... all better today. Wonder how many thought they had been banned? Just part of the growing pains of the forum, but all seems back to normal. I changed my password the day before and thought I had screwed it up.....but I used the new pass this time and all is good.
    Hidebound and littletommy like this.
    2009 TW200, Jimbo shield, 47&55T rear with DID chain, Maxxis Ceros Rear, Kendra 270 front, extended swing arm, 1"Risers, Rear rack, Raised front fender, XOG GPS.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    I think they were doing upgrades and a problem occurred. I don't think it was a hack. Seems fixed now...
    just a suggestion that next time to post a heads up before hand.
    Gerry, dogonit, admiral and 2 others like this.

Hidden Content

I wasn't shook! This kind of thing is pretty much par for everything you deal with in day to day life here in California. Kind of brings to mind a Frank Zappa tune I'm very fond of. One of the lines goes "I asked them where's my modem? Well it's been eaten by snakes!"

Have a great day everyone! m.
    admiral, littletommy and joeband like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links