Finding older threads?
Close

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By VSAdmin
  • 2 Post By littletommy

Thread: Finding older threads?

Question Finding older threads?

Could you please make it so that I can find all the threads I started from the beginning to the present? It limits me to the first 500. I would like access to all of them please.

Thank You!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Hey littletommy,

I will pass on your request to the techs, I am not sure if it can be done, however we can try our best

~ Glenda
    littletommy likes this.

I'm sure they can do it!!

Thank you Glenda!!
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Well, how about it?

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Well, how about it?
    Hey there,

The search function was increased to 1000. Any further than that, and it would require a lot more change over.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
    - JB

It does help, thank you very much!!

I have 645 threads, so for now it will do just fine, but when I get 1000, ya gotta go in again and extend it. Deal? haha.

It's not just me, other members have many also and everyone should be able to access their threads. When members need help and you can't dig up a thread to direct them to and help them, it's frustrating.

But for now... Thanks so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by VSAdmin View Post
    Hey there,

The search function was increased to 1000. Any further than that, and it would require a lot more change over.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
    - JB
    WERA689 and Purple like this.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    It does help, thank you very much!!

I have 645 threads, so for now it will do just fine, but when I get 1000, ya gotta go in again and extend it. Deal? haha.

It's not just me, other members have many also and everyone should be able to access their threads. When members need help and you can't dig up a thread to direct them to and help them, it's frustrating.

But for now... Thanks so much!!
    You can always use the search function to specify which thread you are looking for, or if your settings were done correctly, you can see all the threads you are subscribed to through the UserCP by any thread you started.

That way, instead of looking through 12,000 posts, you can limit it down to specific threads.

We will have to revisit this if the upgrade is needed. Some site changes will need to be made to accommodate moving past 1000 posts search.

Thanks,
    - JB

Thanks again for fixing this, the problem lies with me. I am old with a feeble brain and although I can remember the info I want to share with someone, I can't remember the title to search for it!! haha. I have to see it to remember!! Have a great day and may God bless!!

Quote Originally Posted by VSAdmin View Post
    You can always use the search function to specify which thread you are looking for, or if your settings were done correctly, you can see all the threads you are subscribed to through the UserCP by any thread you started.

That way, instead of looking through 12,000 posts, you can limit it down to specific threads.

We will have to revisit this if the upgrade is needed. Some site changes will need to be made to accommodate moving past 1000 posts search.

Thanks,
    - JB

Sponosred Links